• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

The Chiefs win over the Jags was great. They showed me that the can convert when they need to, and that they are capable of finishing. They are going to need to do more of that now.

I love that rushing attack!

That win was needed by the Chiefs to get them back on a roll. I'm totally impressed this year with all that the Chiefs have done and will do. They've the talent and they've the drive. No, you can't win them all but you can lose them a lot, but NOT THIS YEAR!!

Way to go Chiefs!!

I'm looking forward to the Jets VS Packers. GO JETS!!

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys....1-6...nothing else to say about that.

Patricks Dolphins won....Brian's Chief's won...Congrats!!

GO COWBOYS!!

:(

**Proof is on the floor!!!

The Packers won a very ugly game in the Meadowlands, but a win is still a win!

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

You call that ugly? It took the Chiefs a full 5 quarters to beat the Bills! Talk about crazy. Watching that kick of Sucoup's curve was deflating to me. But, they regrouped, played great defense, and ran the ball very well. Jamaal Charles is so explosive.

I believe I saw Randy Moss was traded again, to Tennessee? What was the deal there?

When was the cheesehead ever in the trash? Lambeau has sold out every game of every season for decades upon decades, even during the dismal 4-12 seasons of the early 90s.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

You call that ugly? It took the Chiefs a full 5 quarters to beat the Bills! Talk about crazy. Watching that kick of Sucoup's curve was deflating to me. But, they regrouped, played great defense, and ran the ball very well. Jamaal Charles is so explosive.

I believe I saw Randy Moss was traded again, to Tennessee? What was the deal there?

Any time you have an offense like the Packers and manage only 3 field goals, granted they were playing a very good defense, it can't be considered anything but ugly.

Randy Moss was released by the Vikings and picked up by the Titans off waivers.

- Tao Te Ching