bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone expected pittsburgh to be 2-2 or 1-3 without Ben, but they proved that he isn't the whole team, and i'm glad. (3-0 and still building) :D

I'm impressed with the Steelers resolve. By the time the year ends, they will have won games with 3 different QBs. That's the sign of champion right there.

Packers VS Bears...Monday Night Football...I'm going to pick Bears...Score 27-20

20-17 for a Bear win...penalties killed the Packers!

:)

No lie there. And I'm not so sure I'm sold on Cutler yet. If not for the penalties and some other mishaps, he could have thrown around 6 ints that game! He needs to really buckle down and get things figured out, or that team will lose a lot of games on boneheaded mistakes.

Everyone expected pittsburgh to be 2-2 or 1-3 without Ben, but they proved that he isn't the whole team, and i'm glad. (3-0 and still building) :D

I'm impressed with the Steelers resolve. By the time the year ends, they will have won games with 3 different QBs. That's the sign of champion right there.

Some people might say it has been ugly, but i was a line backer, and special teamer in high school so i love it.

Tonights MNF will be a good one, imho. Good luck to the Dolphins Patrick!!

You know, you just gotta love the Jets...I do. They're playing for keeps this year.

I was glad to see my Cowboys on a bye week because they need to regroup or at least....drop back ten and punt...something. They've got the Titans next and we need something...like a prayer or something. GO COWBOYS!!

I, and I can't believe that I'm saying this, can't wait to see the Chiefs go for the 4th win and I hope that the Chiefs beat the Colts. Good luck to the Chiefs Brian!!

I enjoyed a lot of Sundays games, none over another except the Jets, although the Chargers spanked the Cardinals.

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Randy Moss has rejoined the Minnesota Vikings after being traded by the New England Patriots. Brett Favre says he's excited to have a new target . . . to overthrow.
You remember how good Moss made Culpepper look all those years, going up for jump balls? That's why Favre likes the idea of throwing to him so much.

KC had their chances against the Colts, but just didn't get it done. The onside kick call didn't upset me so much, nor going for it on 4th and goal. Against a team like the Colts, taking chances is a way to get ahead of them. What did upset me was Bowe dropping two passes, one being a touchdown pass. Lots of KC fans were on Haley's back about some of his decisions on Sunday, but overall, I'm still backing him.

Brett Favre failed to lead the Vikings to a comeback victory over the Jets Monday night. So for those keeping track: That's twice this week he's come up short.

If you haven't guessed I like to make fun of Mr. Favre.

You're right about the KC. You need to take those chances against a team like the Colts. The 2 missed passes really upset me. Those thinkgs happen but I feel it brought down the whole team. Almost like they gave up. We'll have to see next week.

Well, I'm not all to surprised by the Cowboys LOSING AGAIN !! Romo has mastered throwing the interception....ARGH!! :kaioken:

TRADE ROMO for a riding lawnmower!!

GO COWBOYS!!

:bawling:

**Proof is on the floor!!!