• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now! This is not a baseball thread!!! :lol:

:lol:

I know, but, I'd feel like a was disrespecting the Yankees if I didn't send out a shout of support. Isn't that right Patrick?

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I suppose it's fine. :)

Outside of making sure he is and stays healthy, Marshall is really the least of our concerns. I don't really know that that situation last year was any more Marshall's fault than it was McDaniels'. You don't do things like what McDaniels did last year, calling out Marshall and saying he's lying about his injury before the last game of the year, after he had played and produced all season. The numbers are right there. He shows up, plays hard and produces. You don't catch 100 balls for three consecutive years if you don't.

Patrick

Chiefs play tonight. Hopefully I get to see the light at the end of the tunnel....

That was a close game and I thought the Chiefs were going to win....but they didn't. Your poor Chiefs have been struggling, haven't they? But, it's only pre-season. Chiefs against the Packers...well...this will be a blow out for one of these teams, hopefully for the Chiefs.

Hang in there Brian!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Last week's game was a better one. Against the Eagles in the first half they started putting some things together, and looked better. McCluster looks really promising, and it may leave a decision for next year as to what to do with the 3 running backs they have. Bowe caught some passes for a change, which was good, and Eric Berry looks great.

Sheffield went down with that concussion, but was released from the hospital earlier in the week, and is doing ok. Thank heavens.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, love that week 1 win! Offense was pretty scant, aside from a Jamaal Charles breakaway. Cassel only had 68 or 62 passing yards....terrible! They O-line still needs work. But defense is going to be awesome it appears!

I actually missed our first game, being away at a conference. My brother told me it wasn't exactly pretty, but a win is a win and it's good to be 1-0.

Congrats on the Chiefs victory, Brian.

Patrick