• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Rough loss to the Patriots for the Dolphins. It was close until the end. The more these losses pile up, the worse things look, though.
Don't I know it...:roll:

^^ this is re-building years for you guys. That's what everyone always says during a rough season.

True...very true. My Cowboys and still, ahem, rebuilding, ahem, with, ahem, Romo as the, ahem, starting, ahem, QB...:::cough:::man, excuse me, I've got a frog in my throat or something....:::cough:::

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it wasn't a very convincing win for the Dolphins, but a win is a win. One week at a time. Looks like we're going to miss Ronnie Brown for at least one game, which is awful...

WHO DEY!! we are now 7-2 5-0 in the Division. Even with an injured team we swept the Steelers. Ced getting hurt, is heartbreaking. He was 2nd in The NFL in rushing, so that hurts.

Good OL' Larry Johnson is supposed to sign today. We'll see how that turns out.

ISAIAH 53:5

No problem. Ricky had a good game, definitely. I don't know if it's a turnaround, kind of what we were doing on the ground, already. But, there is still hope. :)

Cowboys VS Redskins....As long as Romo doesn't throw too many interceptions and he doesn't implode...Cowboys should win this! Although the Redskins are 0-4 on the road...nothing for sure until the fat lady sings.

31-14

:::praying:::

:o :)

PS: Brian, you and your Chief are going to have their work out for them at home....good luck! Chiefs are 0-4 at home and the Steelers are 2-2 on the road...again....GOOD LUCK MAN!

:wave:

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Edited by sensei8

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEE....it's early Christmas for the Cowboys...they will BEAT...ahem....MEET the Raiders on Thanksgiving day at home. Wait....I just remembered something...hold on....oh yeah....Raiders beat the Cowboys 31 - 10 in week 1 of exhibition season...hopefully history won't repeat itself.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

:)