• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

I was born and raised in Denver so I am, of course, a Bronco fan. I think it's the water but I am sure it's a requirment to live there! You have to be a Rockie native to understand.....

Anyway, I also like Tampa Bay, Green Bay (yup, a vegan cheese head!!), New England, and Tenessee ( I get around the map)...as long as they aren't playing the Broncos of course. For college ball, if it isn't a Michigan or Florida State game...who cares!!! :lol:

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. Well I may root against the Pack when they play us but even I would be sad if they didn't score a single point. Chances are they'll do it against the Vikes... LOL

They don't have to score a point all season (almost) but as long as they beat the Bears next time it may be a "saved" seasson. And if they knock the Bears out of a playoff (yes' Bear fans around me are talking Superbowl already) it will even may even be an acceptable season

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Ok, I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan. Now I do not expect the Bills to go to the playoffs, but I did expect them to get crushed last week by the Pats. Boy was I surprised that they did not just lay down and die for them. I was really impressed with their play. Sorry Patrick, but I actually think the Bills have a chance against your Dolphins. I can't wait until Sunday. I will go get some pizza and wings now and just sit, wait, eat, and smile! Woo Hoo! FOOTBALL!

What do you think of that Troy Vincent incident? Rebuilding=bad for you.

I am not sure what to think of it right now. We will have to see after tomorrow's game. Maybe this new guy will do a better job. I pay pretty close attention to what they are doing and never heard any football camp or preseason comments about T.Vincent not playing up to his ability. I just hope Takeo will be playing. He's awesome!

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

Ok, I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan. Now I do not expect the Bills to go to the playoffs, but I did expect them to get crushed last week by the Pats. Boy was I surprised that they did not just lay down and die for them. I was really impressed with their play. Sorry Patrick, but I actually think the Bills have a chance against your Dolphins. I can't wait until Sunday. I will go get some pizza and wings now and just sit, wait, eat, and smile! Woo Hoo! FOOTBALL!

What do you think of that Troy Vincent incident? Rebuilding=bad for you.

I am not sure what to think of it right now. We will have to see after tomorrow's game. Maybe this new guy will do a better job. I pay pretty close attention to what they are doing and never heard any football camp or preseason comments about T.Vincent not playing up to his ability. I just hope Takeo will be playing. He's awesome!

I have Spikes on my fantasy team!

OK, here we are, week 2, and 0-2. We had a great chance at beating the rival Broncos today, but snuffed it. It is a total flip-flop from last year, as I feared. Now it is good Defense, and a struggling Offense. Maybe it will change when Trent Green gets back.

Huard managed the game ok, but he is no Trent Green. Too many passes batted down, and it is hard to get our best receiver, TE Tony Gonzalez, worked into the offense when he is too busy blocking in two tight end sets because our tackles are less than adequate. The most infuriating part about this is that the front office and staff knew how bad these guys were, and just sat around and waited for Willie Roaf to retire.

Well, I said feed Larry Johnson the ball, and that they did. Rushing for almost 126 yards, and 41 receiving yards. Have to get in the end zone, though!

It may be a long season. The saving grace is that the Raiders look just as bad. Maybe when they get together, they will make each other look good!

It is setting in today. I am not happy about it :kaioken: :kaioken:

But, hey, I am going to deal with this. I will do some deep breating, and then beat the crap out of my bag.

Naaa, on second thought, I'll just beat the crap out of the bag. :x

Ouch. Hurt wrist on bag. :bawling: Done with that. I'll just do angry forms.

My fantasy team is down about 8 points right now, and I have a linebacker playing tonight. Maybe he can get an interception returned for a TD or something, but I won't hold my breath. He'll probably end up with a few tackles, and that is all. Oh, well, such is life!