bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard some interesting news today. Priest Holmes will be placed on the IR-PUP list, and will not return to play this season. HOWEVER, he stated that it is likely that he would come back to play in 2007.

I am excited about this, as Carl Peterson (Chiefs GM) spoke with Holmes about his condition this week. I would love to see the Priest back in the lineup, because he is so much fun to watch him play. The only bad thing is where will he fit in now that LJ is the man? I hope some arrangement can be made, because it is unlikely that a team will carry two running backs of that caliber. However, if the Chiefs give Holmes a chance to persue other options, then that would be very noble of the organization. In any case, I wish Priest Holmes the best.

That's cool,I alwyas thought Priest was a good running back,that'll be a nice 1,2 punch for you guys.I have a huge game tonight.We'll be 7-5 after we beat Baltimore,however if we lose they will allready win the AFC north division.Huge game for the Orange and black,WHO-DEY!!!!

ISAIAH 53:5

Beautiful game for me,Carson threw for 245 yards against Baltimore,our D showed up again beautifully and held them to 7,WHO-DEY.TJ houshmandzadeh had a wonderful game 10 catches 100 and some odd yards and a TD.

Well, pooh! Playing the Browns was just what I thought it could be...a trap game. The Chiefs just didn't get it done, and they could have put some distance between themselves and the rest of the wild card hopefuls. Now, they have to win their last division games, and some tough ones with Baltimore and Jacksonville.

On the upside, the offense looked great. Trent Green showed that putting him back in at QB proves he is the starter, and Tony Gonzalez had a great game. If Tony has a few years left in him, and I think he does, he will finish as the top Tight End in all statistical categories in NFL history, dethroning arch-rival Denver Bronco Shannon Sharpe!

(On a side note, I finally figured out what all the WHO-DEY stuff is about :) )

^^^ LOL,Did ya? Thats tha Bengal fans line we use just to represent really, and tha name of the mascot.Yeah well were all in a 5 way tie now,fighting for the wildcard spot.You guys,us bengals,Jacksonville,Denver and the Jets.You guys playing Baltimore is beneficial to me either way if you win were a game closer to the division if you lose were a game up in the wildcard chase,however we play denver on the 24th so thats good for you either way. WHO-DEY,