• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Buffalo Bills traded Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans, and didn't seem to get the better end of the deal. I'm not sure what Buffalo is doing in the off-season, but it doesn't seem like an opportune time for a reset.

The dude is loony tunes. A talented player but not a team first guy, and he eats up a big chuck of the salary cap. Vikings fans are saying right now "see, we told ya so!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo Bills traded Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans, and didn't seem to get the better end of the deal. I'm not sure what Buffalo is doing in the off-season, but it doesn't seem like an opportune time for a reset.

The dude is loony tunes. A talented player but not a team first guy, and he eats up a big chuck of the salary cap. Vikings fans are saying right now "see, we told ya so!"

Yeah it seems an odd one though his production did drop off quite a bit during the year. Maybe they think he is no longer a No.1 receiver going forwards and won't tolerate his attitude any more.

One i am still disappointed by is not going in for Henry. I genuinely think he would have made the difference and pushed the team over the edge.

Here's hoping the Bills manage to take advantage of the QB heavy nature of this draft to nab an excellent WR near the end of the first round

This is a WR rich class. I'm hoping the Chiefs can find a good one at the end of the first round, too. However, they may choose focus on a DB to replace Sneed.

The recent goings-on with Rashee Rice might also force KC to take a WR in the first round to shore up needs. I can't imagine he gets out of this pickle with anything less than a game suspension.

Yeah it seems an odd one though his production did drop off quite a bit during the year. Maybe they think he is no longer a No.1 receiver going forwards and won't tolerate his attitude any more.

One i am still disappointed by is not going in for Henry. I genuinely think he would have made the difference and pushed the team over the edge.

Here's hoping the Bills manage to take advantage of the QB heavy nature of this draft to nab an excellent WR near the end of the first round

Someone told me that Diggs and Josh Allen were not getting along, not sure if that is accurate.

This is a WR rich class. I'm hoping the Chiefs can find a good one at the end of the first round, too. However, they may choose focus on a DB to replace Sneed.

The recent goings-on with Rashee Rice might also force KC to take a WR in the first round to shore up needs. I can't imagine he gets out of this pickle with anything less than a game suspension.

As a Bills fan i hope you take a WR! Also, i would have preferred you to keep Snead to Chris Jones lol.

It is beginning to get to a place like the old 49ers / Cowboys rivalry in the late 90s where the teams basically built a roster to beat the other one. For the Bills we need a team to beat the Chiefs, that is the roster goal! Might lead to some odd decisions on the face of it. E.g. we need a new WR but if a great lineman to try and counter Chris Jones is available maybe that would be better as it will come down to us vs the Chiefs again probably!

Someone told me that Diggs and Josh Allen were not getting along, not sure if that is accurate.

Wouldn't surprise me! If thats the case then they have acted decisively to stop any issues

As a Bills fan i hope you take a WR! Also, i would have preferred you to keep Snead to Chris Jones lol.

It is beginning to get to a place like the old 49ers / Cowboys rivalry in the late 90s where the teams basically built a roster to beat the other one. For the Bills we need a team to beat the Chiefs, that is the roster goal! Might lead to some odd decisions on the face of it. E.g. we need a new WR but if a great lineman to try and counter Chris Jones is available maybe that would be better as it will come down to us vs the Chiefs again probably!

It reminds me of the Brady/Manning rivalry, and sprinkle in some Joe Burrow in the place of Rothlesberger.

I saw a post the other day where Burrow was making statements that the Bengals built their roster to beat the Chiefs. Could be him just playing that up, or could be he really thinks that. These coaches and team presidents have a tough job of building squads to compete with the cream of the crop, but also structuring the team to win the division. So hard to keep doing, and eventually there are some breaks in the cycle.

Rumors of Tom Brady coming back to play with the Vikings. Brady will turn 47 in August.

I'd like to say this sounds too crazy to be true, but it is the NFL, so who knows.

• 2 weeks later...