• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

The Ravens have had two tough games in a row.  That home loss to the Raiders makes me wonder more about who the Raiders are as opposed to who the Ravens are.  If they start 0-3, that will be tough to overcome.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this but maybe and I mean a big maybe that this might be a better season for the Raiders. But it's too early to know one way or another.

:)

Edited by sensei8

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Rodgers looked good tonight against New England.  Forty years old, coming off a major injury, and going strong.  Two TD passes giving him 480 regular season TD passes for his career. He needs 29 more to pass Favre, and if he does it would put him into 4th all time.  He is still well behind Tom Brady who had 649 which, of course, is the record.  

If Aaron stays healthy, I think the Jets can go deep into the playoffs.  On the other side, I expect it will be a long year in Foxboro as the Patriots are starting a new era. 

Raiders returned to the practice field preparing for their home opener against the Ravens. Good news for the raiders was that Crosby was practicing, although it was limited practice, even though his left ankle was tapped up, but he looked good; he's certain to play this Sunday.

GO COWBOYS!!

Edited by sensei8

**Proof is on the floor!!!

16 hours ago, bushido_man96 said:

I wasn't sure what to make of the Pat's after that first win.  It looked bad tonight.  Does Drake Maye start going forward?

My guess is that Maye will be the starter sooner than later, it is really just a matter of when the coaches think he is ready.  What they want to avoid is putting him in too soon and having to pull him, that can hurt the confidence of a rookie QB and be a major setback.  

6 hours ago, sensei8 said:

Raiders returned to the practice field preparing for their home opener against the Ravens. Good news for the raiders was that Crosby was practicing, although it was limited practice, even though his left ankle was tapped up, but he looked good; he's certain to play this Sunday.

GO COWBOYS!!

Quick correction - the Cowboys are hosting the Ravens this week, the Raiders played the Ravens last week and won in Baltimore.  Honest mistake and easy to make, just wanted to clear it up.