• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Happy for you, Ken. The Lions have really gotten on track these last few years, and I think they do win that division this year. Maybe they can make some noise in the playoffs, too. It's always fun to see who jumps up and surprises everyone.

The Chiefs are poised to win their 8th straight division title, if they can just keep it together for the next 3 weeks. Pacheco should be back for week 16.

As an aside, me and the boys are going to the Christmas Day game against the Raiders in Arrowhead as a our Christmas presents this year. Really looking forward to it. It'll be the first regular season game I've ever been to.

How was the experience of being at the game?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed it. We sat three rows from the top, and I was right on the 50 yard line. We were way up there, but we could see the whole field. I had a good time, I just wish they would have won the game.

We offered the choice of that game, or the Bengals game. Oh well....

Well the Lions got screwed by the refs against the Cowboys, but I am not bitter! After decades of dissapo......eh.......I have almost grown numb to it. It is to be expected. That ending was a bunch of.........

Alright. Final weekend of the regular season is here, let's see how the games go, we know Baltimore and San Fran have the top seed, the rest is being sorted out this weekend.

What a week it was. Jacksonville fell out of the playoffs, Pittsburg made it in, and the Dolphins end up the 6 seed and play the Chiefs in Arrowhead. That's going to be a tough one, I think. Hopefully, the cold weather will be to KC's advantage.

That AFC East truly went down to the wire. The NFL had to like having what basically amounted to a couple of Division Championship games last Sunday, between the Bills and Dolphins, and the Texans and Colts. It's crazy to think that if the Dolphins would have won, they would have had Buffalo coming back to town the very next week.

If the Lions win on Sunday against the Rams it will be only their second playoff win in the Super Bowl era, and their first since January of 1992.

Bill Belichick and the Patriots have officially parted ways. This was expected after the poor season the Patriots had, the writing was on the wall back in October. I'm guessing Bill will get some offers and will coach somewhere next year. Frontrunners appear to be the Chargers and Falcons.

Well the Lions got screwed by the refs against the Cowboys, but I am not bitter! After decades of dissapo......eh.......I have almost grown numb to it. It is to be expected. That ending was a bunch of.........

Alright. Final weekend of the regular season is here, let's see how the games go, we know Baltimore and San Fran have the top seed, the rest is being sorted out this weekend.

What a week it was. Jacksonville fell out of the playoffs, Pittsburg made it in, and the Dolphins end up the 6 seed and play the Chiefs in Arrowhead. That's going to be a tough one, I think. Hopefully, the cold weather will be to KC's advantage.

That AFC East truly went down to the wire. The NFL had to like having what basically amounted to a couple of Division Championship games last Sunday, between the Bills and Dolphins, and the Texans and Colts. It's crazy to think that if the Dolphins would have won, they would have had Buffalo coming back to town the very next week.

Jax absolutely laid an egg. This was an 8-3 team and in the running for the top seed, then lost five of six to end the season. All they had to do was win against a lousy Titans team and they would be back in the playoffs. They lost. Then the next day the Titans fired their head coach anyway.

With the regular season over, I just wanted to say this season was some of the most fun I've had watching football in a long time. Truly astonishing how bad some of these teams were - I caught the majority of the Washington Commanders games and, while I love an underdog, sometimes all you can do is shake your head. That there were so many problems across teams across the league made for a really wild ride. Should be a really interesting offseason for some of these teams!

Fortunately, I'm close enough to the Baltimore media zone that watching the Ravens was a nice palate cleanser.

“Studying karate nowadays is like walking in the dark without a lantern.” Chojun Miyagi (attributed)

https://www.lanterndojo.com/

https://karatenobody.blogspot.com/

Looks like we might see some crazy weather this weekend. The game in KC is expected to have wind chills of -20 degrees. If that happens, we will see how Miami reacts playing in that climate. Also there could be a snowstorm during the Steelers Bills game on Sunday with high winds included. As of Friday afternoon, the league has no intention of moving the game to a different day or location.

Personally I love snow and bad weather games, we don't see it as much as we used to, so while I have no rotting interest in either game I might tune in just to see what the teams do in terrible weather.

As a Bills fan i am pleased that they made it through after a rocky patch. Looked some weeks like the best team in the league - in others they looked like they had never met each other before.

I'm hoping that the good run they have been on leads them to a good run through the playoffs. If they don't win a SB this year then i see it getting tougher for them as time goes on; it very much looks like their window is beginning to close. I'd like to see Josh Allen get a superbowl ring since he has consistently been one of the top 2-3 qb's in the league for a while now and i think he deserves one.

The packers are looking quite scary now too. Such a young team, playing so well and they can only improve really. Jordan Love came on massively over the course of the season.

Wonder if the rumours of Belichick to the Cowboys will come true?

Cowboys blew it again!!

Green Bay 48 VS Cowboys 32

Another 1-and-done playoff result for the Cowboys or a 2-and-done for the Cowboys...again. As of late, it appears that the Cowboys are bouncing back and forth between the Cowboys playoff facts.

Playoff Record Summary

All-Time Playoffs: 67 Games, 36-31

Wild Card Round: 15 Games, 8-7

Divisional Round: 28 Games, 15-13

Conference Championship: 16 Games, 8-8

Super Bowl: 8 Games, 5-3

Last Super Bowl win for the Cowboys was against the Steelers way back in 1995 with a score of 27-17.

I really do hope that the Belichick rumor comes true. However, hiring Belichick is more of a far-fetched notion than a possibility.

Check here to see how things are going...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/nfl-playoff-bracket-follow-along-with-the-postseason-results/ar-AA1n0u1Y

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!