• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Cowboys took care of the Rams quite handily; they never looked back...43-20. That win gives the Cowboys 2nd in the NFC East...5-2. Next, our rivals, the Eagles in their house with the Eagles 1st in the NFC East...7-1 with a squeak by of a win against the Commanders.

I was quite shocked at how the Broncos dominate against the Chiefs. Seemed the Chiefs just couldn't get their stuff together at all. Every time the camera was on Mahomes he appeared to be shaking his head in disbelieve...I shared the same look myself. 2 interceptions didn't help either. Good news is that the Chiefs are still 1st in the AFC West...6-2. Next, the Dolphins at Arrow Stadium, who are also 6-2, who are 1st in the AFC East as they took care of the Patriots 31-17

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Mark Davis's decision to fire McDaniels and Ziegler because as Mark put it..."It just seemed we were going in the wrong direction." Not that the Raiders are playoff/wild-card bound, hopefully new interim head coach, Antonio Pierce, can bring some new spark to the team and get some pride back.

I agree with Mark Davis's decision to fire McDaniels and Ziegler because as Mark put it..."It just seemed we were going in the wrong direction." Not that the Raiders are playoff/wild-card bound, hopefully new interim head coach, Antonio Pierce, can bring some new spark to the team and get some pride back.

What did you think of his decision to bench Garoppolo straight away? Seemed quite surprising to me and a little risky for an interim coach who presumably wants the permanent job!

What did you think of his decision to bench Garoppolo straight away? Seemed quite surprising to me and a little risky for an interim coach who presumably wants the permanent job!

I believe that Garoppolo's benching was appropriate because he has been quite inconsistent as a QB. Appears that the interim coach has the Raiders interest in mind. How it'll reflect on the gridiron is another thing.

I believe that Garoppolo's benching was appropriate because he has been quite inconsistent as a QB. Appears that the interim coach has the Raiders interest in mind. How it'll reflect on the gridiron is another thing.

Agreed. Time to start the rookie and get him some experience. Jimmy G isn't the answer for the Raiders, he was part of the problem.

Cowboys are STILL NOT effective in the Red Zone. In the Cowboys final drive, the Eagles penalties allowed the Cowboys into the Red Zone and had the makings of an Eagles upset. BUT NO...the Eagles effectiveness in guarding the Red Zone drove the Cowboys backwards.

Then the final Dallas drive still befuddles me. I'm at the edge of my seat not believing that the Cowboys have ended up at the 11-yard line because of Lamb, threatening to win the game. BUT NO!!

Dak sacked for a 11-yard loss. Then a incomplete pass into the end zone...this paly imho was a very rushed play. Last play, but now a delay of the game for the Cowboys. We're going in the wrong direction...the end zone is the other way.

With 5-seconds and on the 27-yard line. Dak completes a pass the Lamb at the 4-yard line but a crowd of Eagles cause a fumble that is corralled by Eagles safety Blankenship comes up with the ball.

The Game Is Over!! Eagles win 28-23 and are now 8-1 while the Cowboys are 5-3.

Eagles have a bye and the Cowboys host the Giants who were demolished by the Ravens.

Get effective in the Red Zone Cowboys!!

GO COWBOYS!!

That final drive for the Cowboys was tough to watch. Dak just held the ball too long, and it seemed like in a situation like that, he would have been firing it out quick. Even at the end, they still had their chance to win a tough division road game.

KC really looked good in the first half against the Dolphins, and they came out like gangbusters on the opening drive. What bothers me is the lack of scoring after that, especially in the 2nd half. But that defense really played well, and, get an important win over Patrick's Dolphins in the hopes of retaining homefield advantage in the playoffs.