• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

I saw that the Cowboys were eliminated. That stinks, Bob.

KC on the other hand, has finally won some games and they clinched their playoff berth by clinching their division, and for the first time in team history have one back-to-back AFC West division titles. Now, with the playoff game locked up, KC has announced that they will sit Alex Smith and start Patrick Mahommes against the Broncos this Sunday. It will be fun to see what kind of potential he has.

I saw that about KC, Brian!! Congrats, you must be relieved!! Seeing that the Chiefs secured 4th seed, they could be facing in the playoffs...Ravens, Titans, or the Bills; depending on how the last week ends up!!

Get by the 5th seed opponent, that's when the real hard work will begin. However, you've home field advantage against the 5th seed, whomever that might be.

Patrick's Dolphins and my Cowboys can watch the playoffs in the comfort of their homes.

Good luck, Brian!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cowboys beat the Eagles 6-0. Yeah, I was both shocked and not shocked. After all, whether the Eagles won or loss, the Eagles were already in a great spot for the playoffs. Still, it's nice to see the Cowboys finish the regular season with a 'W', and not a 'L'!!

2017 NFL Playoffs

AFC:

*Patriots

*Steelers

*Jaguars

*Chiefs

*Titans

*Bills

NFC:

*Eagles

*Vikings

*Rams

*Saints

*Panthers

*Falcons

Well, it'll be the Wild Card teams facing off against one another that's next!! Should be some pretty good games there. Looks like it might be the Patriots VS Vikings at Super Bowl LII in Minnesota. That's why I'm rooting for the Vikings during the playoffs because if the Vikings make it to the Super Bowl, they'll HOST and PLAY in their house; they would be the very first team to do so.

As far as my Cowboys, well, they can do what I'm doing, but in better style, watch the playoffs on their TV at home!!

GO VIKINGS!!

This last week was a pleasant bonus for the Chiefs. They only dressed 32 players, and the rookie got the start at QB. I think things look promising moving forward.

US Bank Stadium is acoustically designed to make the crowd noise much, much louder on the visitors sidelines. It's a big part of the Vikings home field advantage.

As I understand it though the NFC are classed as the away side this year so the Vikings might find themselves falling foul to their own stadium :lol:

US Bank Stadium is acoustically designed to make the crowd noise much, much louder on the visitors sidelines. It's a big part of the Vikings home field advantage.

As I understand it though the NFC are classed as the away side this year so the Vikings might find themselves falling foul to their own stadium :lol:

I'm demented but I want to see the Vikings being the first team to host the SB in their house!!

GO VIKING!!

Well, KC managed to lay yet ANOTHER home playoff egg. Just unbelievable. I was so very disgusted that day.

My pick for the Super Bowl is Saints vs Patriots, with the Saints edging out the Pats in the greatest Super Bowl of all time!

• 2 weeks later...

The playoffs have sorted themselves out, and now we have the 2005 Super Bowl rematch of Pats/Eagles. Who you got?

I'm taking the Patriots. It was a nice run with Foles filling in for Wentz, but I think the ride is over now.

The playoffs have sorted themselves out, and now we have the 2005 Super Bowl rematch of Pats/Eagles. Who you got?

I'm taking the Patriots. It was a nice run with Foles filling in for Wentz, but I think the ride is over now.

I thought the ride was over once they were against the vikings. I thought the ride was over vs. the Falcons.

The Eagles clearly have something going besides just Wentz. The Patriots had better bring their A game.

Think first, act second, and stop getting the two confused.

Was that one really 13 years ago? It just hit me now. I’m feeling old.