• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Well, possibly the problem in Dallas isn't Romo. Tonight's Dallas QB, and it wasn't Romo, threw 2 INTERCEPTIONS. Can't win a game of the magnitude by throwing 2 interceptions. The problem, imho, is that the Cowboys are cursed to never return to the Super Bowl in my life time.

Good win Eagles; you deserved it!!

:bawling:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on being back in the playoffs. :)

Patrick

It was short-lived. :(

For some reason, the Chiefs can not beat the Colts in the playoffs. KC really just needed one stop, and one scoring drive in the 4th quarter to win that game, and coudn't pull it off, after giving up the big lead in the 2nd half.

KC did a lot of good things this year. But, they need to shore up their defensive scheme a little bit. They gave up way too many yards in the second half of the season. They were good at producing turnovers, and their special teams play was great. They've found a great #2 back in Davis, and Charles will be great again next year. I really can't say anything bad about Alex Smith this year, as he set career highs in several categories. I think with another year under Coach Reid, he will grow even more as a passer, and KC will get better. Next year's schedule will be tougher, though, and hopefully fans don't get overly expectant to repeat this year's success, as KC took adavantage of some great circumstances early on in the year with their schedule.

On a side note, how about that college bowl season? Was that a great set of BCS games, or what? Not a bad one in the bunch, except maybe for Baylor getting drummed.

By all accounts, they should have, too. But, that's why the play the games, right?

So, who do you have for Championship Weekend?

I think the Seahawks and the Patriots.

Super Bowl 48 is set! Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Broncos. Who do you got?

By my very nature, I cannot root for Denver, so go Seahawks! Seattle was an AFC west team at one time, too.

I never watch the American football game regularly; but the Superbowl is an all night event for me and my pool team; we play at being American all night; it's fun! Go Seahawks! (I just thought that "Seahawks" was a cool name)

Look to the far mountain and see all.

I'm always for the underdog, and imho, the Seahawks are the underdogs against the Broncos and Peyton.

So...GO SEAHAWKS!!

Ooohhhh. my stomach just turned because in my gut, the Broncos are going to win.

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!