• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Yeah, the Chiefs definitely flipped the switch at the right time! 4-3 now, nice. Things look good for them this week, as well, facing the 0-7 Dolphins. Heh.
Yeah, that Halloween game was something else. Of all things, a Center/QB bobble gives them back the life their offense squandered throughout the night, and it was just enough. What a game. I was working, so listened to it on the radio. Still good, though.

To be honest, I'm worried about the Dolphins this week. In the past, it seemed when a team needed a win, the Chiefs were the one to give it to them. And I'm still worried about the Chiefs offense, as it continues to sputter at times. Need more consistency, especially in the running game.

But still, first place was not where I thought KC would be after week 2. Good stuff, and I'll take as many wins as KC can get! Ugly or otherwise!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, just like I thought could happen. Win a big game on Monday night, tie for first place, then winless Miami comes in, and KC lays an egg.

Your welcome, Patrick.

Sorry about that. For whatever reason, we had a break out game. And no we're up to 2 wins. So, it looks like we're going to be bad, but just good enough not to get a top 5 pick. We're tied for the 2nd worst record in football, but it's a 4 way tie. Not that I want us to lose. It's good to win. :)

Even with the back to back losses, the Chiefs are only 1 game back in the West, in a three way tie for second. Could be back in first quickly.

Patrick

Yeah, KC could get back into it, but its the AFC Worst, so I won't get my hopes up too high.

Unfortunately, it sounds like we've lost Cassel for a time now, if not for the rest of the season. Which might be a blessing, judging by how poorly the line has blocked the past few weeks. We lost a game in which the opposing QB threw only 2 passes. That's just the epitome of bad. I hope KC cycles out of this funk soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Boy, after 4 desolate weeks, the Chiefs finally get a prayer answered, in the form of a hail mary pass, and finally get back in the win collum. Palko finally managed a game fairly well, but the offense still seem inept at times.

Patrick, your Dolphins are starting to roll along nicely. I'm happy for you. It seems playing the Chiefs was a springboard for them after all.

How is everyone else feeling about the season so far?

Yeah, gonna be a great 6-10 year! We're bad, but not bad enough for a high draft pick.