• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

OUCH....Dallas Cowboys...1-7!! The only saving grace is that the Bills have a worse record of 0-8. Well, there's always next year!

How about them fighting JETS!! AWESOMENESS!!

Tough loses for the Chiefs and the Dolphins...sorry Patrick and Brian.

6 real closes games...congrats to the winners of those real close games!

3 blow-out games...congrats to the winners of those dominate games!

Congrats to the other winning teams!!

MNF...Bengals (2-5) hosting the Steelers (5-2)...the Bengals have lost 4 straight games...so, my prediction for this game will be...21-7 for a Steeler win.

This weeks bye teams: Broncos, Titans, Rams, 49ers, Redskins, Jaguars

Next weeks bye teams: Packs, Raiders, Saints, Chargers

GO COWBOYS!!!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was quite a game by the Packers, and they still haven't really found a running game.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Well....the Bengals got more points than I had predicted, but, the Steelers still won, as I predicted. Final MNF score...27-21.

TO had 2 TD's himself. Bengals used all they had, but, the steelers used Harrison's shoulders to save the win on the Bengals last play.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I wish we had put in a claim for Moss. We did pick up Al Harris. Pennington is going to start the next game. Kind of surprised at that. Henne has been OK, but has shown some flashes. We'll see what it means for the future.

Patrick

I was sorely disappointed with the Chiefs loss to the Raiders. The game is almost always a tough one, but it seemed like KC let it get away again, and that irks me more than anything. But, I never like to see a loss to the Raiders, either.

I know this is mostly for NFL discussion, but seriously I have to bring up Wisconsin over Indiana 83-20. That's not a typo.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Yeah, that is craziness. :) Maybe someone should start a college football thread, as well. :)

Bob, I think that he could have. You never know. :) For us, it was worth a shot because we're a borderline team. If you have a good contending team that is tight, maybe it's not worth a try.

I listened to the Dolphins game on the radio (I lucked out) as I drove home from a conference in Raleigh on Sunday. Was happy with the result - we'll see what happens now. Pennington is out for the season, Henne isn't starting and it's Tyler Thigpen, who Brian is familiar with. We signed Patrick Ramsey to back him up.

Patrick

It will be interesting to see how Thigpen does with the start.

The Chiefs got totally embarassed by the Broncos on Sunday. That was hard to stomach, and now KC has dropped two division games in a row. Not good.