• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

I've got a nice Marty-J I could sell ya! ;)

Just kidding buddy. :)

No, the Cowboys should TAKE you up on your offer...for real!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...week #6 is in the books...and it was an interesting week.

Jets continue to win, and their winning streak isn't a fluke, it's TALENT across the board.

Dolphins win is contributed to scoring in EACH quarter and never saying die...congrats Patrick.

The Chiefs would've won if it wasn't for the...4th quarter. I keep thinking that the Texans shouldn't be in the NFL, but, they keep surprising their opponents, this week the Chiefs with a LATE TD in the 4th quarter. Tough loss Brian, I thought for sure they had that one, but that fat lady hadn't sung yet.

The bumbling stumbling dorks called the Cowboys deserve everything they get when they lose. First, Romo is improving on his...INTERCEPTION numbers...again, TRADE HIM! Those 2 interceptions cost the Cowboys 10 points...sheech! Get rid of Wade Phillips because not even Wade knows what he's doing! DUMB, but deserved penalty. The penalty rule for over celabrating is awful, but that penalty wasn't dumb, no, it was Austin leapfrogging over Williams that was dumb...same thing happened LAST WEEK against the Titans...and now, the 15 yard penalty set up the Vikings for a touchdown...my oh my what is it going to take for the Cowboys to have that so called 'special season'? I don't know either! I love my wife dearly..."They (Cowboys) only lost by 3 points", but what my wife doesn't understand is that the Cowboys...LOST. That's all that matters at the end of the day; they lost, whether it was by 3 or by 30 points, they LOST, they earned the big 'L' in the win/lose column...again and again!

Look at Peyton...25-38, 307 yds, 2 TDs...Washington fought but the Colts took care of business!

The Saints took the Bucs to task harshly with a 31-6 victory...can someone say "Ouch!"?!!

Week #6 had its share of close games...welcome to the NFL where some games are awesome and some belong in the basement.

Speaking of the basement...the Bills, the Browns, the Cowboys, the Lions, the Panthers, and the 49ers are guaranteed to stay in the basement the way they are playing.

MNF, Titans VS Jaguar's almost always provide a great game of football...I'd say the Titans will win this by a score of 24-21.

GO COWBOYS!!

I think the cowboys can start winning, if they stop thinking about how talented they are, and just go out and play football. Thats what happened to the steelers last year, they thought everyone was going to roll over and let them win, but they got everyones best game and they missed the playoffs because of it.

MNF>>>

I wasn't even close on the score I predicted...24-21...NOPE...it was the Titans, as I predicted, but the final score was...30-3. DOH!!

:o

I was very disappointed with KC this weekend. They really just kind of rolled over for the Texans. I don't know what happened there, but the offense couldn't drive on the last drive when they needed to, and then defense gave up the one drive they couldn't afford to. I was just angry about that game.

I think KC still leads the division, which is good, but things need to tighten back up a bit.

Thanks Bob.

Been a minute since I was in this thread. That second loss was ugly (very, very ugly in the fourth quarter). But, the win against the Packers hopefully has us back on track.

Marshall is putting up monster numbers (on track for 118 catches and 1,494 yards... doubt he can stay on that pace) and the running game was very good against Green Bay.

Honestly, I am at the same place I was when we started the season. Very cautiously optimistic. With the way we've played, I wouldn't be surprised if we finished with a losing record. I also wouldn't be surprised if we finished with a winning one. Just feels like one of those borderline teams. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Patrick

Week #7 is in the record books!

MNF will have the Cowboys hosting the Giants. I've no idea who'll win between these two, but, the Giants are on top of their division, yet, even though I'm a Cowboy fan, I'm a little bit pessimistic about the Cowboys' chance to earn the big 'W'.

What about the Chiefs?! 42-20 over the Jaguars. Cassel was on top of his game with 2 in the end zone. This is how one gets back on the right track and that is by having the talent hitting on all cylinders. Chiefs showed me and the Jaguar's a thing or two. Awesome win!

8 close games this week and this is why I love the NFL. One of the close games shouldn't have went the way it ended. The Steelers beat the Dolphins but that's only because of the refs bumbled play at the end. Replay showed that Roethlisberger had actually fumbled the ball, but the refs went with the incorrect call. The Dolphins won that game period!! What is it with the refs of late? All of the Dolphin wins have happened while on the road, and all of the loses came while at home.

We had 4 games of dominance. One I've talked about already, the Chiefs over the Jaguars. The most dominate game was the Raiders over the Broncos with a score of 59-14. When did this Raider team come from? 22 minutes into this game decided the outcome as the Raiders took all of the fight out of the Broncos quickly. The Broncos couldn't wait for this game to end, the faster the better. WOW!!

3 TD's decided it for the Titans over the Eagles. The Browns defeat of the Saints was helped by the 2 interceptions thrown by Brees.

Bye Week Teams: Detroit, Indianapolis, NY Jets, Houston

Bye Week Teams for week #8 will be: Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland, NY Giants, Philadelphia, Baltimore

Isn't it great to be a fan of the NFL?!

I'm just happy the Packers and the Badgers both escaped with wins this weekend.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Well, the Cowboys are now 1-5; they lost to the Giants. To Romo...Sorry that you're left collar-bone is fractured. When I saw that play, I knew and everyone else who watched that game knew that you were seriously hurt. Hang in there...you being out 6-8 weeks pretty much means that this season is over for you physically and for the Cowboys...mathamatically. Oh well...you can't win them all!

GO COWBOYS!!

The Chiefs win over the Jags was great. They showed me that the can convert when they need to, and that they are capable of finishing. They are going to need to do more of that now.

I love that rushing attack!