• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about them Cowboys...11-5 season record....yeah!?! Cowboys dominated the Eagles and won the NFC East title. Now, we play the Eagles...again...in Dallas...in the playoffs. Hopefully, the Cowboys can keep the momentum up and win against the Eagles again.

Who are you cheering for during the playoffs?

Wild card

Saturday January 9, 2010

NY Jets VS Cincinnati

Philadelphia VS Dallas

Sunday January 10, 2010

Baltimore VS New England

Green Bay VS Arizona

For a complete look at who's in the playoffs...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-09playoffpicture&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! OUCH! MAN! WHAT! HUH! That's about all I have to say about the Cowboys lose to the Vikings. I love the Cowboys, but...., again in a pressure very important game, they folded under the pressure of getting a win. This game was all Vikings and they deserved to win this game because they wanted it more than my Cowboys.

I'm happy for the Vikings and I can't believe what I'm about to say...GO VIKINGS!!!! Now it's time for me to cheer on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl. There's only one thing in the way...the SAINTS and this will not be an easy game for the Vikings to win...in the Superdome.

I'd like to see Farve get to the Super Bowl and to win it as well!

As far as my beloved Cowboys...there's next year and we will see what we see then.

GO COWBOYS AND GO VIKINGS!!!!

• 7 months later...

OK folks, its that time again...time to revive this ageless thread and talk FOOTBALL!!!

How's your team look so far? Mine, not so good yet. No wins in preseason, which is irksome. Cassel looked better in the second preseason game, and Charles was great. But, what will the O line be like?

Are you ready for some football!!!! :D:D:D

I am really excited about Brandon Marshall. He could be the most talented wide receiver we've ever had. I'm optimistic about Henne, too. Quiet optimism is my overall theme. :) Look forward to the season!

Patrick

Hopefully for you, Marshall leaves all the prima dona stuff in Denver, and focuses on football in Miami. I'm sure he'll be on a short leash with Parcells.

I'm not excited at all about my Cowboys. Pre-season means absolutely nothing to me, it's a waste of time, for me, not for the players and the coaches. The W or the L don't even count. We've got two more pre-season games left before they count...for good.

Romo is STILL there....darn it! I wish he'd go somewhere else! Romo stated that the mistakes by the Cowboys can be corrected. Well, then do it!

The Cowboys will host the Saints on turkey day and I've a feeling that the Saints are going to manhandle the Cowboys. We've got the Vikings in week #6 in their house, and we've a chance to beat them, but, it'll be a hard fought game.

Our schedule looks quite challenging for the Cowboys. I really see no easy game for the Cowboys, but, the Cowboys will only see two teams twice during the regular season...Redskins and the Eagles. Both have abilities and both make mistakes...who doesn't in the NFL?!

My prediction for the Cowboys....10-6 in the regular season and will lose their first and only game in the playoffs. WHY? PRESSURE!!

GO COWBOYS!!

PS>>>>GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!