• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Concur. If the players don't see the writing on the wall with respect to character and off-field conduct, they are missing the big billboard.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye bye Jeramy Stevens!

(sound of me dancing) :) :) :)

Who did Stevens sign with?

On a side note, the Broncos signed Brandon Stokley to a one-year deal. And it appears that the Miami Dolphins are interested in a trade for Trent Green.

Nobody has touched Stevens that I know of, the Seahawks just finally said they were done. They could only take so much buffoonery.

I hope Trent Green can end his career like Flutie and Testaverde. And I wish football would start soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, the Chiefs have traded Dante Hall to the Rams for a 5th round pick. They say that by making this move, they have gotten back to having 7 picks in the draft. If they get the Trent Green deal to go with Miami, then they could end up with 2 more picks, which would be grand. They need to fill in some holes on the Offensive line, and I hope that they address this in the Draft. If they could get a highly touted OL on the first day, I think that would be great.

I don't know if I want the Dolphins to give them 2 picks, but that would be good for you guys. Those picks would probably be better served in a trade to move up and take Brady Quinn or something.

I guess most of the talk in this thread revolves around the NFL. Being from Alabama all sports take a back seat to college football (I'm an Auburn fan/grad...War Eagle!). :D

Anyhow, I am looking forward to football season and am wondering how the Saints will play this year.

Ed

Ed

I don't know if I want the Dolphins to give them 2 picks, but that would be good for you guys. Those picks would probably be better served in a trade to move up and take Brady Quinn or something.

Probably true, Patrick. I would have to agree.

I heard today that Jared Allen got suspended for the first 4 games of the season, for violation of the League's substance abuse policy. He still has not signed the one-year contract with the Chiefs, either.