• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Colts/Saints! Manning's destiny meets Katrina rebound.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been right on the money thus far,Im going Indi and New orleans,It would be nice to see Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy play against one another since their such good friends,but New Orleans Offense is really impressing.Sean Payton deserves all the credit in the world for turning this franchise around.As for Indi I just finally think its Mannings time to play in the "big one"

Which is Ironic because It would have been last seasons Colts team that everyone thought had the greatest shot,but here they are.

ISAIAH 53:5

Ok, so its Championship weekend. Who do you got?

I'm taking the Bears and the Patriots, a rematch of the Super Bowl in 1985. I wonder if the outcome will be the same, though?

I would like to see the same. What happens depends on Rex I think. he can either be an MVP for the Bears or, as he was in the Green Bay game, the MVP for the Patriots. Go Rex!

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I'm going to go with the Bears and Colts. However, it's hard to bet against Tom Brady and the Pats. His record in playoff games is almost perfect. If I had a must win game he would be my quarterback. And I'm not a big Pats fan.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

However, it's hard to bet against Tom Brady and the Pats. His record in playoff games is almost perfect. If I had a must win game he would be my quarterback. And I'm not a big Pats fan.

I agree. I am not a big Brady fan either. However, there is no denying his level of success in the big games. He reminds me so much of Joe Montana.

As for Indi I just finally think its Mannings time to play in the "big one"

Which is Ironic because It would have been last seasons Colts team that everyone thought had the greatest shot,but here they are.

I think this is part of the reason they have gotten farther this season...less pressure.

You had to go and mention Montana. :) Being here in Atlanta when we were in the same division as the 49's he used to kill us every single time. One of the greats of the game! :) Watching the game now. Looks like the Saints season may be at an end.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

SSNNOOWW! Great job by Lovie and the boys.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

Even though I am a Parker fan my hats off the the Bears. Rex did alright too. Now that it is the Bears and Colts I think I am still taking the Bears...forgive me Vince Lombardi. :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt