• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor Individual Challenges

Patrick

I think I'll keep the desert island concept going, so here's my question:

What three things would you hope to have wash up on shore? Explain your answers.

And no, rescue boats and naked people don't count. (a boat full of naked people would be kinda cool though)

KSN Doug,

That's very flattering, but I know how it feels to have the upper belts practice on us lower belts. I'd probably try to make a raft after the first few days. :lol:

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay three things hmmm

1. A case of MRE's; although they may at times not be the meal of choice are nutritous and will feed us well. And the way they are packaged the case will wash up in good shape.

2. A well packed case of books. Something to read would be greatly appreciated.

3. A tool box. It would be nice to have tools to build shelter with.

How about a crate of radioactive seeds to make us stronger?....no

A cross ocean phone cable to signal for help?...no

A space probe so we can contact the scientists?...no

A boat full of naked people?...no

Ah, how about:

A crate of camping equipment that was being shipped over seas, that floating box of tools some guys lost while fishing, and a Sam Adams beer truck that got swept away in a flood.

Aw come on, you didn't expect us to drink water from a coconut cup the whole time did you?

And ZR440, that's just good motivation to get that raft built while I'm sippin' a beer in the hammok. :lol: :lol:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Ok, the questions are now closed. It is now time for the final vote. I am going to be sending some form of contact out over the next 2 days to all people that may vote for the end champion. (Past players + KickChick). If it happens to be a tie, I will vote.

Good luck to our two final contestants, I hope that everyone has had a little fun here. :smile:

You know this was a fun thing regardless of the outcome. Some of the challanges were difficult and some were fun. I found the zoo scavanger hunt to be the most fun. And I think the most posts in both team and individual forms should be anycluded in any former games.

And remind all future competitors that this is not a quick game. It will take some time. So play with commitment.

I have just sent an e-mail to players that were voted off and kickchick. If you did not receive an e-mail, please let me know.

The winner will be announced late night July 29, if I can help it.

I am going to push back the date for now. :smile: I have only received one vote and I would like to get at least 2 more. I'll post when we are closer to finishing. :smile:

Boy, this was a long event. :wink:

Thanks.