• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor Individual Challenges

Patrick

Okay... the deadline for Karateka has passed. So, now it is up to me to decide who will go off of survivor with Karateka. I want to choose the person that I feel has played the game at a lower level from the other two.

After careful consideration, I must select ZR440. Although his participation has been very good, KSN Doug and Sai have won immunities and scored higher, so it is time for ZR440 to go. Sorry.

Our final two contestants: SaiFightsMS and KSN Doug.

Here is what I have decided. Originally I wanted former Survivor players to ask the final two questions and then vote. But there are only 3 ex Survivor people that are active right now. So, what I thought I would is add myself and KickChick to the mix. I have paid attention to every minute of this and KickChick has contributed like 4 of the challenges and has paid attention to it as well.

So, if any of the 5 of us have a question, we will ask it. We will be limited to one question per person, not all of us have to contribute a question. At the end of this period, all 5 of us will submit votes privately to myself. The player that gets the most votes wins.

I am going to go send out PMs to all of these people. This question round will end Sunday at 10:00 PM CST.

Good luck!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my question:

Did either of you form any sort of partnerships/alliances with other Suvivor players, like in the TV show? To insure that you would not get voted off by a certain person, etc?

Finally, if there are any other people that were in Survivor viewing this thread that I didn't mention - please post a question. :smile: And PM me. I didn't mean to leave anyone out.

(I just saw ramcalgary in the Who's Online. :smile:)

Thanks.

I am going to expand the deadline on the questions to July 24. Answers to those questions by July 25. And then we'll do votes after that. No need to rush.

OK (here is my question ---AGAIN)...it was lost.

Okay KarateForum Survivors....

"Each step you take

Can decide your fate

Which way to go

Or should you wait

It's all strategy now

To get to the end

Big day for the winner

Choose just one friend"

Of all the KF Survivor members ... which one would you choose to survive with on a deserted island and why?

A quick note to Sai and Doug: Please post your answers publicly, since multiple people will be voting on this and need to know where each one comes from.

Thanks.

In answer to Patrick's question, no I did not form any alliances. I'm not a fan of that type of play. It's sometimes fun to watch, but I wouldn't participate in it. :grin:

I need clarification on KickChick's.

Do you mean from all the original contestants, or just the remaining "mix" of 5?

How long on the desert island?

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Sorry my original post vanished on "the day of the missing posts" so I was trying to remember just what my question was.

Yes, the last remaining 5 members ....

and let's make it that you have to survive the month (I believe that's how long the Survivor teams have) with that particular person .... (that's if you make it! :lol:)

KarateForums Sensei

1st dan Tae Kwon Do (ITF)

Cardio/Fitness Kickboxing Instr.

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2002-07-22 15:01 ]

Alliances? Nope made no alliances here nor was approached by anyone to make one.

A desert Island? Well after a bit of thought I would pick KSN Doug. Based on his participation I think he has proven his ability as a survivor and thus a worthy companion. "

Alrighty then. Since it's just a month, I'd have to go with ZR440. Since we both practice Kuk Sool Won (and it's hard enough to find in the northeast, let alone an island) we could both train hard for the month.

If it had been years, my choice would have to be different. :blush: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, and no matter who wins...The Mag Six Rule!!!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: KSN Doug on 2002-07-23 13:00 ]

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.