• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SaiFightsMS - 119 Posts

KSN Doug - 59 Posts

Karateka - 17 Posts

ZR440 - 9 Posts

kicker - 0 Posts

So, Sai wins the Immunity. That means that no one can vote for her and she cannot be voted off. Now, it is time for EVERYONE (ALL 5 of you) to send in your votes. Vote for the person that you feel should be kicked off. The deadline on this will be Sunday at 10:00 PM CST. Also, if ANYONE has any ideas for challenges, please PM me with them. We need one. :smile:

Well, with the downtime... that didn't work. :smile:

So, everyone that is in the game (the 5 people) send in your votes! Vote for the person you want to be taken off - and you cannot vote for SaiFightsMS.

Deadline will be Thursday at 10 PM CST.

Thanks.

Ok, here are the votes:

VOTE 1: KSN Doug

" My survivor vote this time is for KSN Doug. Just knocking of the best competitors."

VOTE 2: kicker

"I guess I'll vote kicker with 0 posts."

And we got a vote for Sai, which wasn't possible.

So, it is tied votes wise between kicker and KSN Doug. So, then it is my job to vote off, out of these two, who did not play the game as well as the other. And, it is close. Especially since kicker participated in the Create your own MA challenge and Doug didn't. But, with kicker's recent inactivity, I will have to make my vote for kicker.

kicker is now off of Survivor.

Our remaining competitors:

SaiFightsMS

KSN Doug

Karateka

ZR440

Now, I have NO... idea what to make the next challenge about. But, I do know this: The person who is voted off in the next challenge will then pick one of the other three to be taken off with them for whatever reason. So, anyone that has any, please get at me with some challenge ideas... maybe I can ask KickChick to create another quiz. :smile:

Yeah, I have received it and I think it works. :smile: I should have it posted within a couple of days! :smile: