• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor Individual Challenges

Patrick

Ok, here we go! New challenge. Another quiz. Created by KickChick. :smile: It is on KarateForums.com related items.

Please PM me your answers and do NOT post them here.

During this quiz, I believe it is more of a scavenger hunt, so if you want to do some search, go ahead. But, you CANNOT ask ANYONE for ANY info.

1. Patrick moved recently from _____ to Brandon, Mississippi.

2. “My name is Gehrig Justice. I have been in Martial Arts since 1993. I am a 2nd Dan in shotokan karate and have trained in several other styles.” What is my KarateForums.com member name?

3. Whose quote is “Just as the rose that symbolizes it, love can be beautiful, but you will eventually be pricked by a thorn. -ME “?

4. What member was PKA/PKC light welterweight World Kickboxing Champion in 1986?

5. KarateForums was launched when? (Exact Date)

6. What was written by Joseph Leung?

7. Who is Jackie McGhee and what is his association with KarateForums.com?

8. What is the most popular topic on KarateForums.com based upon total views?

9. What does a flaming forum icon mean?

10. What smilie is used the most?

11. “Kickbutt”/Lori trains in what martial art and in what school?

12. What award did KF win that is awarded only 12 times a year, once every month. And cannot be won more than once?

13. Name 1 of the 2 people who originally moderated the Health & Fitness forum?

14. Who has the most posts?

15 What is iamrushman’s first name?

Good luck! The deadline to get answers in will be Saturday, July 13 at 10 PM CST.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God - an actual quiz where I can answer most of the questions HEE HEE.........wait...........I can't anwer .............NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

no problems

I'm cool

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

Tobias, if you or anyone else really wants to have a go - go ahead. :smile: I will post your results here as well.

Hee hee, on second look I dont have the patience to look through all the records.........I'm so lazy.

Oh, but I do know the obvious ones (hey, whatever happened to B....*bites tongue* I mean IAMRUSHMAN :grin:)

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

Okay, results are in!

KSN Doug - 13

SaiFightsMS - 12

ZR440 - 7

Karateka - 0 (DNP)

Here are the answers:

1. Patrick moved recently from _____ to Brandon, Mississippi.

Philadelphia, Mississippi

2. “My name is Gehrig Justice. I have been in Martial Arts since 1993. I am a 2nd Dan in shotokan karate and have trained in several other styles.” What is my KarateForums.com member name?

G95champ

3. Whose quote is “Just as the rose that symbolizes it, love can be beautiful, but you will eventually be pricked by a thorn. -ME “?

Blade13

4. What member was PKA/PKC light welterweight World Kickboxing Champion in 1986?

Jerry Trimble

5. KarateForums was launched when? (Exact Date)

May 21, 2001

6. What was written by Joseph Leung?

QuickZip - QuickZip is a freeware archiver, their website is part of the iFroggy Network, which KarateForums.com is also apart of.

7. Who is Jackie McGhee and what is his association with KarateForums.com?

Designed the header and various graphics and came up with the feel of the website.

8. What is the most popular topic on KarateForums.com based upon total views?

Post your pictures!!

9. What does a flaming forum icon mean?

15 or more posts in a thread.

10. What smilie is used the most?

:smile:

11. “Kickbutt”/Lori trains in what martial art and in what school?

Kickboxing at Champion's Academy.

12. What award did KF win that is awarded only 12 times a year, once every month. And cannot be won more than once?

phpBBHacks.com's featured phpBB

13. Name 1 of the 2 people who originally moderated the Health & Fitness forum?

moobrack and KickChick.

14. Who has the most posts?

kicker

15 What is iamrushman’s first name?

Bill/William

Congrats to KSN Doug! He wins the Immunity and CANNOT be voted off. So do not vote for him! :smile: Please everyone (all 4 of you) vote for who you think should be voted off at this stage. The deadline for this will be Tuesday at 10:00 PM CST.

A little disappointing, but we only got one vote:

VOTE 1: Karateka

"My survivor vote is for Karateka for lack of participation."

So, Karateka is now off of KarateForums.com Survivor!

Now, Karateka must select someone to take off with him/her. Karateka is on a trip, but at the off chance s/he may check in, I will set a deadline of Thursday at 10:00 PM CST to PM me with his/her vote. DO NOT POST IT HERE.

If by that deadline, Karateka has not touched base with me, I will then make the selection based upon who I feel has played the game at the lowest level as compared to the other participants.

Thanks.

Nope, sorry. In the previous two days, it was down aprox 4-8 hours early day, US time but was resolved by the afternoon of each day.

Thanks.