• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor Individual Challenges

Patrick

Ok, the votes are in.

VOTE 1: SaiFightsMS

"I'll vote for Sai, mainly because I closed my eyes and pointed to the screen, and that's who got hit."

VOTE 2: jamesdasher

"I guess jamesdasher has gotta go. Seemed to want out too by his comments on not doing the quiz."

VOTE 3: kicker

"My vote is for Kicker. No real reason other than she's Canadian and they won the gold in hockey. Nothing personal."

VOTE 4: jamesdasher

"Sorry James, I know you didn't play but still."

VOTE 5: SaiFightsMS

"I vote off SaiFightsMS since she is a good competitor."

2 Votes - SaiFightsMS and jamesdasher

1 Vote - kicker

So, now it comes up to my decision. My decision will always be based on who I believe has played the game better overall so far. It is not scientific and I am not perfect. :smile:

However, I think James will agree that Sai has played the game better than him. He has missed 1-2 events and I would say Sai has played a lot better than he has. :smile: Sorry man, but I have to take you off.

jamesdasher has been voted off of Survivor.

We will have a new challenge up in a couple of days. :smile:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so. :smile: But, anyway, here are the players that are still in Survivor:

Karateka

ZR440

KSN Doug

kicker

SaiFightsMS

YODA

On 2002-05-17 22:04, Patrick wrote:

VOTE 3: kicker

"My vote is for Kicker. No real reason other than she's Canadian and they won the gold in hockey. Nothing personal."

:eek:

By the way I am not a she or a girl.

So If you havent noticed look at my sig (the name at least) to whoever that was.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Ok, that was a nice break guys. :smile:

Next challenge:

You will create your own martial art. Name it, describe it. What it derives from... WHATEVER. Be creative and present it in any way that you wish. You must submit it to me via PM. I will set a deadline for this of May 26 at 10:00 PM CST. Giving you guys some time to work on it. After the deadline, I will post all of these in another thread and members will be able to submit their votes as to what they feel is the best one.

The winner gets an Immunity.

(If you have any more ideas for challenges, please feel free to PM them to me.)

Thanks and good luck!

Looking at this challenge. It isn't an easy one... and thats good. But, it is gonna take time. I have decided to put the deadline at May 31 at 10:00 PM CST.

I look forward to seeing your entries. :smile:

Wow, that is amazing :grin: lets see you usually train for 10-20 years before you would even consider starting your own school, then you probably train for liket 60-80 years or your entire life as a career before you even consider starting your "own" karate. Even then that doesn't usually happen unless something unusual happens in your career and here they are going to do it in about 1 1/2 weeks :grin:

Have fun, lol, and I am kidding :bigwink:

:smile:

Just a reminder to get those entries in! Even if you submit a small entry it is better than no entry and may keep you from being voted off! May 31 at 10 PM CST will be the deadline!

Ok, the challenge is now closed. We received 3 entries. I will be posting them up for a public (private) vote (meaning all KarateForums.com members will be able to vote).

Thanks.