Jiffy

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, congratulations on the 1000th post! You always have good info. I feel like we have a good group of regulars hanging out here, and it is always fun to see everyone's replys. The banter is exceptional!

I have enjoyed this forum so much, and have made some very good contacts, and dare I say, some friends, off of this site. The feeling of comaraderie is great (did I spell that right?).

whats this hmm

This is the number of posts you have, listed under your name on the left. When you hit certain numbers, your belt color changes. 1000=black.

by kenpolineage do you mean parker lineage?

and i know you havent forgot bushido_man, checking the stats to make sure you have more posts for the month :P

but me, i pointed you to this website, how could you.

Yeah, but that didn't work anyway, he still had more posts than I did :P

You're not all that regular. What's that weird thing you do instead?? Oh that's right... you do work at work. Whoops.

Edited by Jiffy

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

It's great to have you around, Jiffy, even if you did get my name wrong, and beat me to black belt, and steal my idea of doing a little thank you post. :P

Seriously, though, your input is quite valued - you and I have had some of the best discussions I've had on this site. Keep it up!

Meh, Kenpolineage, parkerlineage.... same thing :P

Sorry about the wrong name.

hehehe, yeah, I was looking at that thinking.... wonder if we get there about the same time....

Indeed it has been good. I think we've had similar views on many things. Always good.

To everyone that's replied, if I haven't quoted you specifically, thanks for the replies.

It's great to see people enjoy this site as much as I do. Whenever I hit a low in my MA's, I just come to this site and it re-boosts my interest.

Thanks again all! :karate:

1,000 does make you feel pretty cool about your participation in the community. Thanks for spelling my name right. :D

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu