• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm a Bad American

KickChick

George puts things in such a context that it is hard to disagree with him.

I Am A Bad American George Carlin Speaks Out...

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I like big cars, big hooters, and big paychecks.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some midlevel

governmental functionary with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, you'd better do it in English.

I'm not in touch with my feelings and I like it that way.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where does he get his money & why is he always part of the problem and not the solution?

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy tail through 4-7 years of college, you haven't begun to be

enlightened.

I believe it's called the Boy Scouts for a reason.

I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized.

I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular opinions or actions.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

My heroes are John Wayne, the Simpsons, and whoever canceled Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now, when I'm freezing my butt through a long winter?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you, so shut up already.

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're running from them. I also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you are breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation of the world for the next four years.

I think if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license should be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you

promise to never delay the rest of us again.

I think Dr. Seuss was a genius.

If that makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

lol that's funny

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation of the world for the next four years.

Even though Carlin didn't write this, it's so true. Voters are supposed to be weighing the pros and cons of each candidate's platform and deciding what you think is best for the nation when voting for president. If you can't figure out how to vote, I'd venture to say you shouldn't be voting. At least ask or something.

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

oh, don't even start on that one. Very convenient that a piece of legislation enacted by Shrub-boy's own brother disenfranchised half of Florida, oh yeah, the half that tended not to be ethnically European and the ones that would most likely have voted Denocrat. Farcical!

Still it does show that truly, anyone can make it to President in America because you certainly don't appear to need intelligence, diplomacy, a "clue" or anything except sheds-full of money and an important Dad. Sounds almost like you're running a Monarchy!! :wink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:kaioken: ok don't EVEN get me started on you...I'd rather have George W. any day than that stiff board Al Gore...anybody who was ACTUALLY vp for that sleaze of a president Clinton has no business being president himself :razz:

Sorry I just get really angry when people put down George W. Call me patriotic :grin:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.