• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help with Tiger

Angel05GT

for me agression comes when i am underperforming.

if im doing crap and know i can do better, i get really annoyed at myself, and take it out on whatever is closest.

I have this problem as well. All of a sudden, every inanimate object just gets in my way!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

lots of good answers! thanx!

see ive found lately that when im working with someone, i feel that because im not mad at that person i almost tend to hold back a little. unless they tell me, try to hit me as hard as you can. if my sensei sais to, i can no problem. its almost like i need permission ,in a sense, to hit harder. and i cant seem to break myself of it. i guess im afraid to hit someone by accident :(

"Disqualification before Dishonor"

Yep, exactly the same as me. It's because you are a nice person and don't want to hurt someone. I guess the key is to try and foget that. Have the mentality that if they face up to you, they are the enemy. Then you can go and have a drink together once it's over.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

I feel like I sometimes have too much control as well. When someone really cranks me though, I tend to let them have it.

I have the opposite problem. Too little control. Somehow, I am really trying to have control but I just tend to snap out of it. I guess this would be a topic for another thread, but maybe any of you has similar experiences and can tell me what you have done about it without sacrificing power/distance/speed?

What do you mean by too much control? Is there such a thing?

Well, sometimes when you throw a counter, but pull it a little, and the other person doesn't realize you could have taken their head off, so they don't respect it. Also, getting close, but not connecting.

I feel like I sometimes have too much control as well. When someone really cranks me though, I tend to let them have it.

I have the opposite problem. Too little control. Somehow, I am really trying to have control but I just tend to snap out of it. I guess this would be a topic for another thread, but maybe any of you has similar experiences and can tell me what you have done about it without sacrificing power/distance/speed?

This just comes with time. Slow down a little, and have your partner slow down too. Then do a faster match. It will come, don't worry.