• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Please, I need some help!

i dont think jujitsu and ninjitsu really have much common ground.

i could be wrong tho.

Now you use head for something other than target.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in philosophy they're completely different, but i think a lot of techniques are found in both styles.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

There are not alot on ninjutsu schools. You may want to contact any Ninjutsu school you can find on the web and tell them you are very interested in training and ask if they know of any schools in your location. Some places just do not advertise because they are very restrictive on who trains in their dojo and only get there students by word of mouth.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

Some places just do not advertise because they are very restrictive on who trains in their dojo and only get there students by word of mouth.

Good point, but one that people should consider about some of the best training. Many excellent instructors teach for the love of the art and not to make money. These folks don't advertise, and teach out of homes, gyms, rec centers, etc. Finding them can be work, but the quality of instruction is often much much better than the McDojo at the mall.

i dont think jujitsu and ninjitsu really have much common ground.

i could be wrong tho.

It was taken from the 3 primary unarmed Japanese forms that we no know as Karate, Aikido and JuJitsu

Ninjutsu (Art of Stealth) was taught through 18 lessons ranging from geography to explosives, to Martial Arts. Among these was various styles of Martial Arts. The unarmed part was called Taijutsu (Art of Body) and consisted of three main parts. JuJitsu (soft art), AikiJutsu (Art of spirit union) and KarateJutsu (art of china hand).

PS - yes, "China Hand", not "Open/Empty Hand" as it was later changed to.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Okay, I havent started any martial arts, yet... But I intend to pursue Ninjutsu, the only problem is, I live in Tucson, I have been searching for a very long time, but have not yet found a dojo, or sensei that teaches Ninjutsu.Its one of those things where Im so obsessive over it, im not willing to settle for anything different, a bunch of my friends just tell me to give it up, and settle for karate, but I cant, so, can anyone help me find a location or sensei? :-?

i know it may be difficult to find it butyou should lok for a month or so then mabey look for your second choice so at least you get to do some martial arts!!!!!!

ninjitsu has got to be one of the least taught MA's out there. plus when i looked in to it (there is a school in adelaide) it was extremely strict and super expensive.
Its Ninjitsu, I would like to learn it too

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.