• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pics to share

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

cool pictures, students look like they are having a great time. thanks so much for sharing.

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

Thanks for sharing!

Those Tonfa are huge!!!

Yeah they were kinda big but its all I had available I was borrowing someones set. My wife had a very nice set that had been custom made she was borrowing. Anyone looking for well crafted weapons take a look at the Weapons Connection just fyi they are very expensive. I will probably stick to shureido but they are nice.

Brandon Fisher

Seijitsu Shin Do

I used to use the Okinawan Tonfa, but recently, I attended a seminar where a Malaysian version was used. They were much thinner, longer and had a point on all three ends. They were heaps better. I'm going to see if I can get a set.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread.

Thanks for the pics, looks like fun.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

I used to use the Okinawan Tonfa, but recently, I attended a seminar where a Malaysian version was used. They were much thinner, longer and had a point on all three ends. They were heaps better. I'm going to see if I can get a set.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread.

Thanks for the pics, looks like fun.

No worries, you didn't hijack the thread

Brandon Fisher

Seijitsu Shin Do

I thought I would share some pictures of a seminar my wife and I plus one of our students attended with Kiichi Nakamoto, Hanshi / Judan from Okinawa this past Saturday. Was a long day 10am - 5pm wiht a 1 hour break otherwise solid training. All on Kobujutsu specifically the Bo, Sai and Tonfa. I made a fool of myself with the Tonfa but still had a good time and learned a little couldn't retain all the information he relayed in such a short time. Anyway we got a lot good laughs and so did Nakamoto Sensei.

Enjoy them!!

http://www.fisherkarate.com/photos/nakamotoseminar/index.htm

nice pics everyone!! thanks!!!! :karate: :lol: