• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

boxing match to end all boxing matches

If Tyson were to get his head on right and get away from people like Don King. He could be the best again for the next 5-8 years. IMO....

Yep - definately agree with that. Not likely though.

lewis is 40 ponuds heavier i hope he destroys tyson and we never here from that rapist again

Again I agree. Again I think it's unlikely. Lennox may win but destroy? Nah!

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Heard on the radio this morning that Lewis wasn't too happy about Tyson saying he wanted to kill him.

"He needs to be taught a lesson" Lennox said (or something like that).

The fight's promising, hope nothing will screw it up this time.

thats gonna be one hell of a good fight, i personally think that tyson will win because he can get inside and when he gets mad :dead:, UNLESS lewis can keep him away with the jab and win in points, but i would still make my bet on tyson.

I take kickboxing and taekwondo (green belt), and i luv them both, I am just starting to go to tournaments so i hope to do well, wish me luck :). Also if you want to talk to me add me on icq, look in my profile to look it up.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe this is the last for him because he wanted this match to make up for his fights that had some controversy (i.e. the Evander Holyfield fight). I don't believe we will see him again, IMHO.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi