• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

boxing match to end all boxing matches

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well It has been say before some could say Mike tyson and some Lewis louis

But in my opinon i would say lewis because Tyson is probably out of shape so lewis could beat him :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I'd say of the two Tyson will probably come into the ring in better physical shape, and Lennox will be in better mental shape. It will be interesting to see which prevails :grin:

Personally, although Tyson is an awesome fighter and WAS one of the best ever, I don't think they should let him box again - ever. Money talks though.

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

I think both of them could win. Rather both of them could lose. Tyson used to be the greatest, now he's old and no so fit anymore. Lewis has a dodgy chin, he can't take that much hits as we've seen in his last title fight againt Rahman (the fight he lost).

But still i'd say Lewis. Although some crazy stuff might happen. You never know when Tyson's around... :kaioken:

Lewis by a long shot

Tyson is just all talk and no action :nod: i honestly feel that the mix up in the new york conference was for two reasons,

1. too hype up intrest in the match

or

2. a way of tyson getting out of the match which he will know he will loose but still have is ego unchanged

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

No one still throws a punch like Tyson. Thus if he lands no matter how bad off mentally or physically he is he can win. I do think Lewis is the best fighter but the best don't always win.

If Tyson were to get his head on right and get away from people like Don King. He could be the best again for the next 5-8 years. IMO....

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

luck has nothing to do with it tyson has not beaten anyone for at least ten years

lewis is 40 ponuds heavier i hope he destroys tyson and we never here from that rapist again

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

Lewis will win. Anyone remember his fight with David Tua???? Tua fights exactly the same as Tyson. They are almost the same size as well. Tyson is much more aggressive than Tua, but they still fight the same. Lewis will keep him at bay with his Jab and win the fight on points. Someone mentioned Lewis has no chin, thats BS! He got hit by a HARD punch he didn't see coming. Period. He has been on the mat twice, both time were by punches he didn't see coming.

Lewis, 12 round decision!