• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i like sausage, peppers, mushrooms,onions, extra cheese & stufed chrust

and pizza hut is my favorite place to get it.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

ok guys/gals your advises cost me 10lbs, i was a happy 175lbs guy, now i am 184lbs and counting the only thing different was that i tried all these pizzas , plus another friend intrduced me to hot Chitos. i got addicted to dip dish cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. if i fall for soda too then i 'll be doomed.

What do you like on your pizza?

Personally, I' ll eat pizza with anyting and everything but anchovies but specifically though I like:

Sausage

Pepperoni

Green pepper

Black olive

mushrooms

onions

extra cheese

Almost a dead ringer for mine...I like tomatoes instead of mushrooms.

What do you like on your pizza?

Personally, I' ll eat pizza with anyting and everything but anchovies but specifically though I like:

Sausage

Pepperoni

Green pepper

Black olive

mushrooms

onions

extra cheese

Almost a dead ringer for mine...I like tomatoes instead of mushrooms.

Tomatoes are great too!

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

ok guys/gals your advises cost me 10lbs, i was a happy 175lbs guy, now i am 184lbs and counting the only thing different was that i tried all these pizzas , plus another friend intrduced me to hot Chitos. i got addicted to dip dish cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. if i fall for soda too then i 'll be doomed.

lol, that's the moral to this story: never take advice from off internet forums!! :P :D :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

what styles of pizza they serve in "Pizza Hut" i have have had thin crust and deep dish, what else?

what's a difference between stuffed pizza and deep dish pizza?

Not sure about the deep dish, but the "stuffed" pizza ( I think this is what you are referring to) is the stuff crust pizza, where the crust of the pizza is actually filled with cheese, I LOVE it.....

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6