• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pizza

patusai

Our main pizza eaterie around here is pizza hut or domino's. Why is it though that the pizza is always ten times better when you eat in at a pizza hut instead of getting a take away? Or is that just me?

Personnally, it has gotten to the point where I really don't enjoy Pizza Hut any more. Just too burned out on it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I would like the vegan pizza - just in a little different way. I'd think of it as a different kind of pizza, that's all. If you're not a vegan, I think you just have to think of it as a different entrée (my spell checker added that little mark above the e! I'm not sure where it is on the keyboard) and not think of it in comparison to what you would normally consider pizza.

I like pizza crust, tomato sauce, onions, garlic, olives, green peppers. It'd be good, I'm sure. :) Actually, I've had some cheese less pizza before and it was fine.

The problem with vegan pizza (except Hiedi's version) is the vegan cheese is yucky. She makes her own (cheese), and I just do without most of the time (she's the experienced vegan .... I'm the rookie hehehehe. I ask her for advice, tips, ect)

But yea, I agree Patrick. You just have to think of it differently. I'm game to try it also. It actually sounds really good.

Laurie F

I like the vegan pizza ingredients mentioned but the cheese, sauce and such other items necessary to make it a vegan pizza may require some taking use to. I would imagine finding it is difficult if not impossible unless you do it yourself...which I am starting to think is a good idea anyhow

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Most sauce is vegan anyway-unless you add meat-and the vegan parmesan really does taste pretty close to "real". Eating it without the fake cheese is good too....you'd be surprised the flavors that roll around your mouth when they're not all smothered by cheese!

BTW Laurie-I've never tried any of my homemade vegan cheeses on a pizza!!! I'll have to try it and let you know the verdict. Of course it won't be all stringy and rubbery like mozzarella but I'll bet it'll taste better!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

See unlike your unhealthy self we don't have them that often :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So mean to me!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Oh my gosh with you saying I am mean and Cathal saying I intimidate him, am going to get a reputation here guys!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi