• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pizza

patusai

BBq chicken and sweetcorn - not very adventurous I know

I would say the the combination is most interesting.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes - don't knock it until you try it

I don't think that corn in an ingredient available out by me in any pizza place. Maybe I'll try a homemade version with that combination this weekend

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I saw one of those pizza cookers on a TV show the other day. The pizza spins around under some sort of heat (heat lamp? unsure). I thought it looked neat. I wonder how effective it is vs. a normal oven.

Does anyone else here know the joy of Donato's? I know people in OH should....

I like mushroom, pepperoni, and sausage, and if it has onions and other vegetables on it (except olives!), I'll probably still put it in my mouth without complaint. It absolutely cannot have fish on it, though! Anchovies contaminate the whole pizza with icky fish-taste, in my opinion.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Not me. When I lived in Nashua, NH... there was this chain (not a large chain, I think it's only in the Northeast?) called Foodee's. Their pizza was great...

I ate pizza a lot when I was younger, but I worked at this pizza/sub place and I got sick of it. Which is a good thing now that I'm vegan (haven't found a decent vegan pizza yet). But when I did like pizza, I usually had x-cheese, and mushrooms. Or just cheese. Or cheese, peppers, and mushrooms.

Vegan pizza:

Your favorite pizza dough-I like a good whole wheat!

Olive oil-be generous for a moister/softer crust

Pizza sauce-Wegmans has a great vegan one

Load with sliced onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, asparagus spears, artichoke hearts, whatever veggies you want! Personally I like just tomato and onion!

Spirinkle with Vegan Paremsan

Bake in oven until crust is golden!

Walla!!! Vegan pizza!!! No rubbery fake cheese required!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Our main pizza eaterie around here is pizza hut or domino's. Why is it though that the pizza is always ten times better when you eat in at a pizza hut instead of getting a take away? Or is that just me?

Karate Ni Sentinashi