• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

winter coat or warm jacket can my my teacher put logos on?

matbla

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

I'm not sure exactly what it is you are wanting. There are some great suggestions here you could use to find what you are looking for.

Do you have another question at all?

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

i have a learning problem disyxia i can't spell

i would like links to thoes site mentioned in there reply

so i can see the caot they want me to wear to have my karate teacher put logos on from matt blake

http://www.landsend.com/cd/index/fp/0,,62,00.html?sid=2543144637560179070See if any of these look good.

Really, almost any jacket can be embroidered. I picked Lands End because I know that they do logos themsleves. Look up embroidery in your local yellow pages. They probably sell off-brand jackets that will embroder well (you want to have access to the outer shell). If your sensei has an embroiderer he/she uses, they will probably have at elast a catalog to look through.

I have a ton of embroidered business apparel & most of it is no-name stuff.

If you think only of hitting, springing, striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able actually to cut him. You must thoroughly research this. - Musashi

i need something winter coat that i can have my karate teacher put logo on front i have seen somthing that would be o.k. to put name and class logo on at lands end can some one help pick the jacket for me iwant matt or matthew on one side of jacket front and other side of jacket front maybe japaness lettering like karate do or something

frommatt blake

i so stupid i would pick the wrong one that is why i am asking fr help please try to help if you do not know of any then say i do not know maybe some elase can or something like it o.k. from matt blake