• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello again

Kempohands

I don't think anyone remembers me, I didn't really make much of an impact on the forums, but I joined and left a long while ago and haven't been here since. At first this was due to being busy between finding time to train and balancing basketball, but then I kind of forgot about this place. Well, my memory of how great the people on here are was jogged and I'm back again, hopefully to stay a bit longer.

I'm now 16 and have been training in White Tiger Kempo for 10 years. I am a 2nd degree black belt in this system, which is an offshoot of Nick Cerio's Kenpo founded by one of his students. Our school has since been associated under the Kajukendo Self Defense Institue and are now considered to be under Sijo Adriano Emperado. Therefore, we are taught the Kajukenbo alphabet techniques and some of their principles that may be different from our own. I enjoy this, as it means more ways to look at things, and that's an important aspect of the martial arts (in my mind at least). Well, I'm sure I'll enjoy my time on here again, and I'll try to stick around this time. :D

"To win a fight without fighting, that is the true goal of a martial artist."

-Grandmaster Nick Cerio

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nice to have you back!

:karate:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• 2 weeks later...