• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Boy Punched Girl!!!!!

Hi

There is this girl (lets call her Miss T).Well i have known her since i was 3 years old,we went nursery,primary school and high school.We are still good friends and i see her as one of my best friends.

Well yesterday i was playing footy with my mates and i noticed she was in an arguement with her ex-boyfriend,I just ignored it and thought they was just having a normal arguement.Well when i turned my head to look at them i paused,and watched and what i saw was just unbelievable.The boy (lets call him michael coz thats his name) well michael barged into her (pushed) and then miss T slapped michael in the face..then michael actually punched her in the face...IN THE FACE...well what happened next is the biggest mistake i have ever done,I should have killed him.All the boys went up to him and swore at him (no one actually beat him up) i wasnt to worried about kicking the crap out of this michael *****,i was to concerned about my best friend miss T.She was proper upset,crying her eyes out,as any guy would do i tried to comfort her. Well every boy in my year wants to kick the crap out of him..BUT!!!...this boy michael,the boy who punched my best friend in the face RAN to the head of year,and told this story.

Sir,me and miss T got in a lil fight,She slapped me i slapped her,im sorry,now every boy wants to beat me up.

Now this is the biggest load of ****..he clearly punched her in the face,and there was 10 witnesses who saw him hit her.Now who ever touches the boy will be expelled from the school..and seeing as i have BIG EXAMS COMING UP,i dont want to take the risk of kicking the crap out of him,but i feel i wont be able to control my anger...i feel i might have to kick the crap out of him and make him get on his knees and say sorry tp my best freind.

I know this has nothing to do with martial arts boy i felt i should share this news with you guys. :up:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Violence never solves anything, even in war. War and violence only forces the other side to agree or conform to your terms, but does not make the two sides get along or understand each other any better. Beating this guy up won't do anything, it will only make things worse. What if he has bigger friends? What if his friends are trigger-happy gang members? What if what if what if. You can't fight fire by rushing to the scene with more of your own flames. I know that it must be hard not to shove your palm up the bridge of his nose but trust me it is the right thing to do. The best way is to gather all your witnesses and confront the head of the school or whatever so that proper justice is done, let the authorities decide on how to discipline him. Either way, extra punching towards the object of your revenge does not help. In order to let out your anger, head to your nearest heavy bag and proceed to kick the !@#$ out of that :smile: :smile:

Btw I actually really don't think that your friend would appreciate you taking this into your own hands by using your fists either. Just be there to console and comfort her and make sure that you are always there and that she knows exactly where you stand as a good friend. If you go caveman on this Michael guy you will just come across as barbaric.

It's not about getting what you want. It's about wanting what you've got. :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: spinninggumby on 2002-05-02 11:24 ]

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

Well, this boy has a condition I recently diagnosed. It is called "Acquired Dumbas* Syndrome" or ADS. This disease only affects males, generally ones beyond the age of thirteen and under the age of thirty. It normally occurs in three stages.

1. Mild Foolishness Stage

-he complains about his girlfriend for arbitrary reasons

-he treats her like anything less than the goddess she is

2. Duhr! Stage

-he breaks up with his girlfriend for arbitrary reasons

3. Full Out Dumbas*

-he goes to physical lengths, thinking he has any right to touch her when she's

not trying to assault him

Okay, this guy seems like he's in stage three. The only cure I have seen is a full out a.ss beating. It knocks something out him that needs to be knocked out. But in this case, it probably wouldn't be a good idea. What I would do is go up to him and explain that you know he is full of ****, and that you're not going to kick his ass, but to know that the entire male population of your grade has it out for him, and that now everyone is watching him, no matter what bull stories he tell. By the way, sorry about the huge disseration on the disease, I'm just a little bitter.

Dave :cool:

Angus must be turning in his grave.

Damn, that guy must be a really pathetic loser if he assaults a girl like that. I say you get all the witnesses that were there to talk to the head, and let this guy know that if he thinks its ok to go around doing things like that, then one day he will find himself in hospital or the morgue. He will not have a figure of authority to always kiss up to to protect his sorry self.

Jack Waspe

5th Kyu Taekwondo

Karateforums.com Sensei

'What the mind can believe, the body can achieve.'

[ This Message was edited by: Jack on 2002-05-02 11:38 ]

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Well look yeah,im not the only one who wants to kick the crap out of him.My best friend (Miss T) is one of the prettiest girls in school,and no guy is gonna let him get away with that.

The full story was that they use to go out,they went out for like a year.Miss T dumped the prick,and ever since the michael scumbag as been asking her to get back 2gether with him,and she keeps saying NO!!

Let me ask you something.

If you best friend (who is a girl)..or your sister,who you care alot about got punched in the face by some dickhead who wont take NO for answer,what would you do?

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

On 2002-05-02 11:35, Jack wrote:

Angus must be turning in his grave.

Damn, that guy must be a really pathetic loser if he assaults a girl like that.

You are a pathetic loser if you attack ANYONE like that (sex doesn't matter, stupidity does)

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Very true three60roundhouse. Its is pathetic whether it be hitting anyone of any age, gender, or race... but I guess seing women hit angers me moreso.

:down:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Doctor Dave is one smart sun-of-a-gun. How you come up with that diagnosis? I bet you can talk to animals too. Well, my goldfish hasn't been eating for a week and just seems to be swimming on his side, and sometimes not swimming at all. I thought made he wants a different diet, he's been on fish flakes for about 5 months, so I threw in a T-bone steak. He didn't want that either. What should I do, doctor?

Van, I say you go show the pretty lady how a real man treats a lady. Buy her some flowers, take her to the movies, whisper how gorgeous she looks into her ear...you know where I'm going with this. I think you have a chance. And if you see the b@stard, say, "If you don't want your balls to be in your stomach, I suggest you stay away." Good luck.

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.

Pretty girl, not-so-pretty girl, good-lookin guy, not-so-good-lookin guy, NOBODY should be assaulted or punched in the face, especially for the reasons and circumstances described. Let's put our egos, pride, and rampant emotions aside and thinking about the logical and morally correct way to go about everything. I have trouble with this sometimes too. My anger causes me to do very stupid things, which is not good and will only end up causing me humiliation or regret. :smile: :smile:

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'