• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kids are soooo up front

Got out of the car about a week ago still wearing my gi. A kid across the street started in with the comments like hey karate man and making all the hoowaaaa noises and such. Right before I walked inside he yelled "MY FU IS STRONGER THAN YOU!" I think I'll use it for a new battle cry. :D

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Or perhaps a common chant before beginnging class, or...no, that's even better - kata!!

"My name is Peter Katz, I represent Scott Halsey and the Planas Lineage, I will be performing Long Form 6, and MY FU IS STRONGER THAN YOU!!"

American Kenpo Karate- First Degree Black Belt

"He who hesitates, meditates in a horizontal position."

Ed Parker

Or perhaps a common chant before beginnging class, or...no, that's even better - kata!!

"My name is Peter Katz, I represent Scott Halsey and the Planas Lineage, I will be performing Long Form 6, and MY FU IS STRONGER THAN YOU!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I was recently teaching our kids class roundhouses and getting them used to spinning on the ball of thier lead leg.

We began just doing quarter turns and cokcing the back leg up. after a while a 5yo raised his hand and said "mr. newton, this spinning on our foot is kind of like squashing a bug."

i thought it was pretty funny.

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

I was recently teaching our kids class roundhouses and getting them used to spinning on the ball of thier lead leg.

We began just doing quarter turns and cokcing the back leg up. after a while a 5yo raised his hand and said "mr. newton, this spinning on our foot is kind of like squashing a bug."

I use this metaphor all the time. :D

American Kenpo Karate- First Degree Black Belt

"He who hesitates, meditates in a horizontal position."

Ed Parker

That's really quite cute!

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.