• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whhat style is this?

Ti

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

it could be any style, but with his mentality it looks like a semi contact or full contact style, he was not taging and his stance was high, may be chinese kempo.

I can't say but it's a full contact style with a lineage to muay thai or kyokushin. I'd almost say it has some Muay Thai in it more because of the hands being out. In more of the classical strategies(don't see it in the rang hardly ever now) of Muay Thai we have different stances/hand positions where we stick our hands out to "blind" the opponent from seeing our kicks, etc. They also were sparring without unches allowed to the face, or so it seemed. So it was more of a knockdown karate rules match with guillotine and other stand up submissions allowed?

The stance being high could be an indication of many styles such as muay thai, kyokushin, tkd, etc. He also threw more of a kyokushin style "brazilian kick"/maha geri a few times to the head/body.

I think you have to become a memeber for youtuben because it is considered "adult" content. All you need to do is register.

Hang on Brandon, are you over 18?

:P

Yep I am a member. 18 hmm not sure have to count my fingers. hehehe. LOL yeah it was weird that I couldn't get it to work.

Finally got it to work.

I am not sure what style he is

Brandon Fisher

Seijitsu Shin Do

the guy in the gi was clearly more assertive and aggressive. The other guy seemed as though he didn't want to get hit, seemed scared of his opponent, and more worried about his pants and shirt looking straight than the match at hand.

Looked like Muay Thai, but that's a wild guess based on some of the aggresor's attacks. Definitely not any kempo/kenpo that I've ever seen.