• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Newbie Here

Thanks guys for welcoming me... :karate: So far it seems everyone here is very nice which is what I like to hear.

So there are other firearm enthusiasts here... thats a plus. I'm mostly into the handguns my favorite of which is my Sig P226 40 cal.

Martial Arts is my first passion, followed by fast cars, and then firearms. I'm in the process of opening my own Dojo by August. I already bought most of my equipt. but if anyone has some they want to donate that would be nice too... hehe

I was a national competitor or Krane and Naska in the blackbelt Mens American Forms division. If anyone wants some pointers on forms competition let me know and I'll do whatever I can to help.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I like the Sig P220, .45cal. I don't like anything less. I love the Magnum Research .50 cal Desert Eagle. Welcome to the site.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

Welcome

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."