• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New here...

BlackCat

I decided to join this site since it looks so informative. My son is almost 7 and he's studying US Black Cat Kenpo Karate. I haven't seen it mentioned here. Is anyone familiar with it? His school was recently named Karate School of the Year. He just received his full green belt and is doing very well. He LOVES karate and even though he's very young he hopes to be a Sensei someday. :)

Looking forward to learning alot here.

Giannamaria

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you find it helpful with regards to your son training in Kenpo. In terms of the particular style of Kenpo your son is studying, I'm afraid I am not too familiar with that branch. Perhaps you can share with us a lil more information on his dojo :karate:

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

Welcome! Konnich-wa! Ni Hao! :D

Glad to have you here, hope you enjoy it here and most of us do not bite (or for any other matter punch, kick etc :lol: [j/k])

Shui Tora

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

welcome! but sometimes we stab the white belts with weapons :lol: :lol:.

No im serious its true... :spitlaugh:

"Sword-Chucks yo."

Yes, thanks a lot guys.  Hey, kamasandsais, that was something that you knew that I did not!! 
<---blackmail hahahahhaha bushido

welcome! but sometimes we stab the white belts with weapons :lol: :lol:.

No im serious its true... :spitlaugh:

Oh no! Well watch out, I've got a pair of styrofoam Kamas I can use! :o I better get out of this white belt status fast.

Welcome aboard! :karate:

Hopefully we will be able to help you out here. As for the school you mention, I have never heard of it, but I am fairly isolated as well, so that doesn't mean anything.

Hope you child enjoys learning MA!

Welcome to KF. :) It's great that your son is aspiring to be a Sensei one day, maybe he could be one here on the boards as well. When he gets a little older of course. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Welcome!

:karate:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu