• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

first question is how old are you? you seem young - you may be too young too fight, depending on where you live and which organization you are trying to fight under.

second, no, you likely will not be able to elbow. and you can knee, but not to the head. These rules are called modified muay thai and apply almost everywhere in america. Outside of the US, I'm not sure.

yeah, you can compete with the juniors.

I wouldn't trust anyone that let you fight with only three months of training. I would say at least 9 months to a year, but I do know a few who have fought after 6 months. We can't tell you that though - that is a decision your coach will make.

I agree with elbows_and_knees. This is a conversation that you should have with your coach, both to discuss your goals and how to reach them.

Good luck and tells us how it goes!

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

99% of people under 18 in the USA don't fight with elbows(I know of 2 that do somehow)allowed. Knees to the head is another story, it's not common but I know of a few fight cards where people under 18 are allowed to do so.

Typically what elbows and knees said is correct. In Canada I always fought with at least knees to thead being legal, though. I'd also like to 2nd the wait a while to fight. Let your Kru know yo're interested in fighting and he/she will get you a fight and get you ready when they feel you are.