• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Self-defence

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

There are already many threads with people asking about what art they should join. Look around locally for what interests you, if the school is any good they'll allow you to watch or maybe even join in for a lesson or two. Take time to make your decision. What matters mostly in a patient, understanding instructor who knows what he is talking about.

And that attitude... you may find yourself to not be so tough and hard when you start training. :wink:

Good luck, let me know if you have any questions.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

"I am 14 years old and am very tough and hard "

You are to C*O*C*K*Y for any martial art to do well in my opinion you should try boxing though. Or Muay Thai.

[ This Message was edited by: Taokara on 2002-04-28 10:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Taokara on 2002-04-28 10:50 ]

I am training for myself not anyone else.. to be the best I can be in everything.

If you think you're all tough and stuff you should try muay thai. I think it's full contact, and the kicks are really hard, plus it's good for self defense, so try it out..

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

Har Har Har...

Just ignore him he's tryin to promote Muay Thai..

He does that every time someone talks about martial arts... nyuk! I have personally never heard of Muay Thai until I came to this forum. It must be in big cities only.. then again im in TKD the most widly practiced martial art in the world.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

The most widely practiced martial Tae Kwon Do my !@#. No offence to you guys and my !@#.

(Edit: WOO HOOO IM A YELLOW BELT!)

[ This Message was edited by: Taokara on 2002-04-28 18:25 ]

I am training for myself not anyone else.. to be the best I can be in everything.