• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tracys karate

Kazuma

Has anyone heard of tracys kempo? Their lineage is supposed to be with James Mitose and Willlam Chow I believe?

"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing else to pursue." -Hagakure

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havnt heard of Tracys kempo. check out Prof. Kimo of the Kempo-Jutsu Kai, i train with him from time to time and he was a student of chow

"Disqualification before Dishonor"

http://www.tracyskarate.com/

I've heard of them, but don't know much about them to be honest. The website is awful and not exactly easy to navigate.

The history section can be found at:

http://www.tracyskarate.com/History/histindex.htm

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

I think that I may have remarked on this website somewhere else in the forum. Too much color! Need to wear shades to look at that site 8)

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

Brandon Fisher,

I believe the instructer is Mark Tracy. Do you know if Mark Tracy is any good?

"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing else to pursue." -Hagakure

I think that I may have remarked on this website somewhere else in the forum. Too much color! Need to wear shades to look at that site 8)

Yeah, it was a site on someone's thread, looking for a place to study. I remember it, too. I noticed a lot of 'money making' opportunities on it.

bushido_man96,

Yeah, it was a site on someone's thread, looking for a place to study. I remember it, too. I noticed a lot of 'money making' opportunities on it.

That was my thread. Sorry this is sort of a repost but I am worried that Tracys kempo is a Mcdojo so I wanted a little more info before I go there and again I aologize. The last thing I want is Sport martial arts dojo or a Mcdojo so maybe Im being too cautious. I know the best way to really check them it is to visit but I wont being getting my liscence until August 2nd so I figured I just do some more research to be safe.

bushido_man96,

That was my thread. Sorry this is sort of a repost but I am worried that Tracys kempo is a Mcdojo so I wanted a little more info before I go there and again I aologize. The last thing I want is Sport martial arts dojo or a Mcdojo so maybe Im being too cautious. I know the best way to really check them it is to visit but I wont being getting my liscence until August 2nd so I figured I just do some more research to be safe.

No worries. If it is a McDojo, I would stay away. However, sports martial arts are not bad things, so you may want to see what is offered.