congrats

The best index to a person’s character is:

(a) how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and

(b) how he treats people who can’t fight back

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey,

They did the same thing to me when I took my permit test. All my friends were asking me how many I missed but they never showed me. They just said told me I passed and took my picture and my thumb print and stuff. Have you started behind the wheel training yet? Oh, and when you take the driver's test, everyone will tell you that it is hard and they failed their first time. When I took mine, I was really nervous before, but once I started driving it just seemed natural and the test went smoothly. So when you sit in the car to take your driver's test, just drive and you should pass. It's really not that bad. Congrats on the permit. :D

McNerny :)

A good technique is beautiful but a beautiful technique is not always good.

-Hirokazu Kanazawa

• 4 weeks later...

I got my Motorcycle license just this past year, that was exciting. I remembered what it was like to first get my driver's license.

"On Ko Chi Shin"

congratz! I just got my permit a few days ago, they didn't give my test back, but the DMV lady did show me what I got wrong and the corect answers for those ones.

I just started behind the wheel training,just up and down our road, but it's kinda exciting!

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7