• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

have any of u seen a TV show own, mtv called final fu. it seems pretty good.

i forgot the name of the person who hosts it. but they have alot of sparring sessions 1 in the begining of the episode and one at the very end. and in the middle is a martial arts physical challenge. there is a whole lot of TKD fighters in it, and a few karate fighter to aswell as a style called EMC style XMA. if any of u have seen it can u tell me how you think about.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

never mind this whole post i did not know someone had alwready posted somthing own it.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

Where is the other thread? Well, I've been watching this each night cuz it's interesting and seems edited. Why does Hans go half...on all the challenges? I mean it's like he thinks he'll win his fights and get so many points he'll be in the top 4.

I don't like the scoring because there are times when one person is dominating in their scoring criteria but is down in points after a round. My mind has been boggled a few times.

It's interesting but I'm tired of people who can do show moves getting all the love. Also because it's a show you got to have someone homosexual, some girls, different ethics, and backgrounds. We don't know if the best have been chosen.

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."