• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yea its not just a death touch but a healing touch

You sure? :-? I never heard of that before... Translated it literally means "Death Touch"...

All it is about is focusing your Qi into some sort of form (like a Ball of Energy etc) and then "transfer" that ball/energy over to a pressure point (and depending on how sensitive the points are, determines the end result...) == That is what Dim Mak is....

*goes away and looks it up on the interent* :D

pressure points can be used to heal - but no, that's not dim mak. consider them yin and yang - there is the ability to heal and there is dim mak. if you know one, you should learn the other. But IMO, dim mak is garbage when it comes to fighting. you won't be able to apply it. now, for demonstration purposes, it would be great, but not much more. You're not going to kill anybody using dim mak.

They're one and the same. Just like Yin and Yang cannot be separated, so is this. I'm just guessing, but I would assume that the same techniques from dim mak could be used to heal. It depends on the intent, the amount, the force, the direction, the type...if one is sick some techniques from dim mak may be used cautiously and in little amounts to heal, however if used on a healthy person it would cause sickness and/or death.

Think of it this way. If you water a plant when the soil is dry, the plant will soak up nutrients and be healthy. If you water a plant who was out in the storm the night previous, the soil and nutrients will wash away, and the plant will die.

It's all a matter of which, when.

the thing here though is that the intent behind what you are doing changes the whole thing. you are familiar with the cycles of destruction and life, right? they are a different order. according to the cycle, fire produces earth, but according to the destruction, fire destroys metal, not earth. Wood destroys earth. This indicates two different stratregies. So, just because a person learns dim mak and the cycle of destruction, that wouldn't automatically qualify them to be able to heal.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i learned acupresure this summer am i notice that alot of the sames points are with dim mak not that im really knowlegable in dim mak

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"