• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Score...

Tim Greer

I watched The Score tonight and I thought I'd say I thought it was good. As always, Edward Norton does an excellent acting job. Of course, no need to mention Deniro or Brando's performance, as those too go without saying. Not bad for an action/drama, I suppose. I have yet to see Scary Movie 2, anyone seen this and liked it?

Regards,

Tim Greer -> admin@chatbase.com | Phone: 530-222-7244

I study any and every style and I'm always looking to spar!!

Also, if I'm not around for a while, I'm just away training. :-)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I really liked The Score - Brando was amazing! And of course DeNiro is always at his best. Loved the ending...Quote: "You sure about that?" Hahahahahaha!!! Burned!!!

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

I have not seen it. But I just saw "Unbreakable" and it was pretty good. I am going to see the Bagger Vance movie tomarrow. :smile:

Uuuuuggggghhhhh....I can't stand Matt Damon!! Yuk!!! (sorry Pat, but he's such a poser!). Will Smith, on the other hand, ROCKS! Na na na na na na na - gettin' jiggy wid it!!! Yeah!!

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

I don't really like Damon either. I would not be seeing this movie if not for (a.) Will Smith and (b.) Golf. :smile:

Unbreakable was a little slow and reminded me a lot of the Sixth Sense, but it was the same director and that could be why, not to mention Bruce Willis in it as well. A good movie though a good ending.

The Legend of Bager Vance was okay, but I didn't think it was anything too great. It had it's moments though. I'm not a golf fan either.

As for Matt Damon, are you serious? You have to see Dogma! He has been in some good movies and played some good roles. He's a pretty good actor, depending on the role he's playing... well, I think anyway -- unless you're talking about his roles in movies like Bager Vance, then I could understand. *l*

Regards,

Now I was reminded of Chasing Amy... Now that was a funny movie!

Regards,

Yeah I am serious... Damon just LOOKS like an idiot before he even acts. :smile: I guess thats just my view of an idiot, but he's not my favorite actor. :wink:

Yeah, he does look pretty goofy. I've just seen, what I think, him doing some pretty good acting -- for certain parts, in certain movies. He's definitely got that dork quality going on though. Speaking of idiot's and acting, you probably don't like very many martial arts films with people like Van Damme, Seagal and the like, do you? I can't blame you.

Regards,

i enjoyed unbreakable.. i like those movies that make you think a little and are not so obvious..if you get a chance check out snatch(no im not being a pervert thats the name of the movie) great flick..with brad pitt if you liked the fight club youll love this..if youre thinking about jurrassic park 3 forget about it save your moneyanyway im out everyone enjoy your weekend......peace

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"