• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i am masterintraining

watsup i am masterintraining. i am currently 15 year old male and about to move to san antonio texas soon. i came hear after i had some problems with this other martial arts forum that cared more about using correct grammer, spelling, and always posting with correct puncuation marks than ur actual post for they got REALLY mad if i did not capitlize letters, or always ad periods, or did not indent all paragraphs. i am sorry but i am own summer vacation, i am not being graded for my post and if wanted them to criticize the way i wrote posts i would have asked. so after posting a angry letter, and some minor tiny insults.( ity bity ones... sorta) and asking to be terminated,iwas out and i am very happy now to be hear cus my friends said this is a very good forum, and the people here seem alot kinder, and treat u more like family. so i hope to have a good time here. :)

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome. :) You can start here with a clean slate, leaving that forum at that forum. Thanks.

Hey! Wassup!? Forget those other people at the horrible forum, this forum is A LOT better! A LOT friendlier (sp?) and we don't bite! :D :lol:

So; do tell us more about you... I see that you do Mantis Kung Fu... Do you use the "White Crane Stance?" by any chance? I have always wanted to try some style of Kung Fu; but never got the chance.... (Pardon the puns! :D)

some minor tiny insults

Hope they weren't that insulting? ;)

Welcome!

Shui Tora

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

i dont think we do yet, u see i study a style of tan tui mantis kungfu. and when i gain my black belt with mantis patch. i can then choose any style of three mantis styles 2 choose from. eather, shaolin mantis, tai chi mantis ( tai mantis) or plum flower mantis. i have not gainned my black yet but when i do i might learn the stance u r talking about.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

The White Crane Stance is my fave of all! :D I dunno why, but the name suits it very well! :lol:

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

Welcome!

:karate:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu