• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

new to forum

Mamutti

Hi Yoda,

I take lesson with Joe Maffei( over an hour drive from here) when I get a chance. I recently bought a house and I am managing the karate school where I regularly train. My training partner lives locally and we get together at our school here to practice. I hope I will have more time after we move. I don't like to take lessons if I have not time to practice! Luckily our school at the upper belt levels incorporates JKD as does the black belt class. I am lucky to study at a very diverse school. Do you know Joe Maffei? He is truly awesome. I began studying martial arts seriously after I attended a workshop he ran. I was so impressed with the way he could move his body and get out of so many stituations-especially on the ground. He teaches BJJ also.

Kristin

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yoda,

Yes I know, that is why I am so upset that I can't make it up to see him. :bawling: I feel lucky to live as close as I do when I hear from people all over that he is so well respected and that they would love to train with him.

Kristin

• 2 weeks later...

Mamutti,

Welcome to the forum and I can't wait to practice again with you. Keep me up with drills from Joe!

:karate:

" If a tin whistle is made of tin, is hook kick made from a hook?"

MBP

Welcome to the forums... I speak for everyone here and say if we can help you in any way shape or form I'm sure we will...

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!