• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

18 people killed at German school.

kicker

Now that is bad!! :sad:

Here is a article I found on it says more about it

ERFURT, Germany (AP) - An expelled student dressed in black went on a shooting rampage at a school in eastern Germany on Friday, roaming the hallways with a pistol and a shotgun. Eighteen people died in the terrifying assault, including the attacker - a 19-year-old who killed himself as commandos closed in.

Witnesses said 13 teachers, two girls, a school secretary and a policeman died in the shooting spree, which lasted perhaps 10 minutes. Four people were injured: one woman with a gunshot wound to the leg and three people who suffering from shock. Police said they found about 500 rounds of live ammunition near the killer's body.

``We cannot find words for what we feel in Germany right now,'' President Johannes Rau said. ``Germany is in mourning in the face of these incomprehensible events.''

These shootings at school have got to stop. We must find something that can prevent these so inconient kids don't die :evil:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea we should ban guns on an international basis..

Give the guns to the state, they will know what to do with them. People are far too stupid to know how to use guns, the government can help.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

I believe the student was humilated by a teacher, which caused him to do that... ?

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

There have been some actions to stop that, like having metal detectors, but no one seems to catch on. You don't know how Tragic school shootings are until there has been one at the school you go to im sure. That is most likely the reason that not all schools have metal detectors.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

This is a HORRIBLE export. It's amazing how these things start somewhere and end up being exported all around the world just because of the press attention and copycatting. All the school shootings in the USA and now in Germany. A lot of UK papers made the point that Germany has among the most liberal gun laws in Europe, which quite surprised me and the US gun laws are notoriously lax. I'm not trying to be divisive here and am NOT anti-American (before the unenlightened start on another rant) but I'm just glad that the UK's gun laws are so strict. We are not immune to this sort of thing here (eg Dunblane) but thankfully with not quite the frequency as guns are just not as readily available to disaffected youth (criminal gangs are another matter!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~